Imperial Double Agent Story

Salphidor

Today I finished the Ossus story with my double agent (I chose to become an SIS agent at the end of my class story with that one). I was happy, that it wasn't completely forgotten and that Agent Balkar knew I was SIS.

However, when I played Nathema Solo Mode Shara Jenn joins the Order of Zildrogg and tells me she was disappointed, because I didn't tell her I was a double agent. Lana and Theron are standing right there.

Later when I tell Lana I want to join the Republic during the Ossus mission she is not surprised, finding it logical, as she should, but Theron has no idea I'm actually working against the Empire, telling me I should go easy on his former co-workers.

I get that it is a lot of programming for those few players who chose that road, but it would've been better, had he just said nothing. I mean, Theron is pretty much the only one who would be okay with me being SIS. Or is it a story point in a future update?

Today I finished the Ossus story with my double agent (I chose to become an SIS agent at the end of my class story with that one). I was happy, that it wasn't completely forgotten and that Agent Balkar knew I was SIS.

However, when I played Nathema Solo Mode Shara Jenn joins the Order of Zildrogg and tells me she was disappointed, because I didn't tell her I was a double agent. Lana and Theron are standing right there.

Later when I tell Lana I want to join the Republic during the Ossus mission she is not surprised, finding it logical, as she should, but Theron has no idea I'm actually working against the Empire, telling me I should go easy on his former co-workers.

I get that it is a lot of programming for those few players who chose that road, but it would've been better, had he just said nothing. I mean, Theron is pretty much the only one who would be okay with me being SIS. Or is it a story point in a future update?

I'm guessing Theron learning is going to be one of the first questions of the coming expansion. Or at least when it comes to who learns about it or not, he'd probably be near the top of the list.