My Sith Meditation/Regeneration Chamber

Capt_Solbeamer

• 2 weeks later...
vader

top 1

top 2

angled from top

building it [info]

(last link holds the coordinates of all the items needed, some is in Dutch :p)

It looks great when standing inside it.

So funny! I did the exact same thing not a week ago, but with a rakata terminal (and aiming to be a rakata teleporter). You can click to activate it even.

Edited by BenduKundalini

• 3 years later...

I had to relink stuff. Photobucket reshuffle. I might have to find another hosting service. Bucket tells me the links are on countdown. FTP may no longer link, so these pics can vanish any second now...

I hate subbing to counter hostage situations. Cloud storage=the new hostage.... :mad:

''Get your free 10T cloud storage, get'm now while they're hot and bummy!!''

*Uploads 10T holliday pics, chearing about the good nature of men...

2 years later: ''What do you mean you dislike subbing for 400 billion trillion a week? FTP now got 3k storage max, you bum! Better pay or the highway! Yo account now belongs to ussen!!'' -Dr Evil MiniMe... :rak_03:

*Account locked and Kim printing random-dude's She-Hulk pics... :rak_02:

Disclaimer: not meant to aggitate, just to make a harmless point...

Edited by Capt_Solbeamer
disclaimer

I had to relink stuff. Photobucket reshuffle. I might have to find another hosting service. Bucket tells me the links are on countdown. FTP may no longer link, so these pics can vanish any second now...

I gave up on Photobucket ages ago, and they email me once a week to tell me that my pictures are in violation of the terms of service because the free service no longer includes hosting(1). These days I use imgur.com.

(1) If that's the case, then what exactly is the point of it even existing?

I gave up on Photobucket ages ago, and they email me once a week to tell me that my pictures are in violation of the terms of service because the free service no longer includes hosting(1). These days I use imgur.com.

(1) If that's the case, then what exactly is the point of it even existing?

I use IMGUR app on my appshopless windows phone. I have this hope that that version keeps me incognito, lol...

(Can you bet that I made this? HAH! Accountless I tell yah!! :cool: )

Funky wooden judo knife handle pimp

Funky wooden judo knife handle endboss knot 2, back

A slight pimp it was coming from these... practice tanto ;)

Edited by Capt_Solbeamer
theory

I plan on building 2 Darth Vader chambers on our guildship. (We are just starting unlocking rooms)

Not sure I will find any red ceiling floor light. But maybe red is too funky for a mediation room.

(Hmmm.... did I say mediation? :D )

Edited by Capt_Solbeamer
funy

Nice and imaginative way to used several decorations together. :)

Thank you.

Now we got these sith statue walls too. Maybe I can make a room with 5 of them.

And use these pc terminals tools as RPG ops-keys. Press both=slide walls. (roleplaying wise)

I already covered my Kaas doors upstairs to the middleroom with 2 walls on both sides with this idea. A tiny slit inbetween makes sure you can walk though. At the sides I placed some roleplaying wall-slider terminals.