Guild Ship missing

xStratigyx

This issue was originally brought up in the Stronghold section, but fits here too. Many members of my guild also sent in tickets almost a week ago, still with no response as of this post.

Guild: Gentlemen Gankers

Server: The Bastion

Issue: Our guild ship is having many disappearing problems to where guildies can not access it.

[Phase 1] It simply does not appear in the guild menu and there is no possible way to access the ship, and when it is listed on the public listing, it simply says offline. This is a "phase" that our guild refers to as the guild ship simply doesn't exist in the game.

[Phase 2] Another "phase" is when the guild ship is listed, technically, but is at 0% everything, as if only the shell is there and thats it, but can be travelled to. The times it appears in this manner are very VERY few and far between, almost never.

[Phase 3] The last "phase" is controlled by us, to an extent. We log a character out on the guild Ship, such as the GM or other Editors/decorators. When the ship is in the first phase where it doesnt appear, we log into a character that is on the ship. Doing this, for that person (unconfirmed if only for the lone character that they logged in on or the entire account) will have them see the ship in its Phase 2 status instead of being non-existing.

The workaround to "Force" the guildship back into full existence is to have said person on the ship go into Edit mode, place a decoration somewhere and this will "refresh" the ship and show everything back to normal and able to be accessed by everyone ONLY If they relog after the Guild Ship has been forced back into existence. Once the ship is back to normal, it only stays that way for a few minutes at most, and/or until everyone gets off or takes warzone or FP queues. then it disappears again and the process must be redone.

When did this start happening for us? It happened once or twice before 2.10 but has happened non stop since then.

We simply cannot use the guild flagship whenever we want. Also, there are some other issues with it if this wasn't already bad enough.

When you're on the ship and take a queue and it decides it wants to take a vacation, when you come out of the queue, you're either in the fleet in the Tython/ Ord Mantell Departures area or on the planet you were last on.

Aside from having a tedious workaround, another potential issue presents itself. At some point it is possible that everyone who has their Editing alts on the ship get removed and cant get back on. When that happens (which it ultimately will even for a large guild) the guild will no longer be able to access the flagship, ever. With the exceptions noted in Phase 2, where it very rarely will appear for a short time. I will edit this post with screenshots as soon as I can get back on the flagship. If anyone here needs any more details I will do as best I can to get them.

Thank you for hopefully fixing this sometime soon.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Champions of Valhalla on Shadowlands has just encountered this huge bug as well. We were in an ops trying to summon a guildie and it wasn't working. We weren't sure why but later discovered the ship was not showing up under our Strongholds, and showed "Offline" on the public listing.

I have a gold-key toon sitting on the ship, so I am able to bring it back out of the ether while I am logged on that toon. As soon as I do, it disappears for everyone else and goes into "offline" mode.

This only seemed to start tonight (09/19/14).

UMBRA on Jung Ma has just experienced the very same problem with our fully upgraded guild ship.

We just removed one inactive member (he had a silver key). and the Guildship and stronghold have disappeared.

I have my main now parked on it now, but this is not a solution.

As soon as no one is on the Guildship, it's gone.

We cannot even go to our Stronghold HQ anymore.

Edited by TopAceOfEarth

I've noticed when I login on a toon placed on the ship, it will reappear in personal Stronghold listing with 0 prestige and 0% completeion. As soon as I pick up a decoration and replace it, the System Info in chat says "Stronghold now publicly listed."

I do have enough time to login to another toon, join ops, and summon (mainly for Conquest Commanders right now) before the ship disappears again, so it only appears for about 1 and a half minutes after I log off the toon that's on the ship.

:mad:

Edited by shaneglass

Same thing has happened for the guild <Kinetic> on the Shadowlands server, Republic side. None of the people online at this time currently can see the ship, it isn't appearing in the Strongholds menu.

Unfortunately, we are unable to check with having someone ON the ship, as it appears no one is currently ON the ship at this time.

UMBRA on Jung Ma has just experienced the very same problem with our fully upgraded guild ship.

We just removed one inactive member (he had a silver key). and the Guildship and stronghold have disappeared.

^This.

It's happening to Coordinating Confusion on Jung Ma as well. I think it might be related to unlocking a new area. Our stronghold hasn't disappeared but we haven't unlocked anything on it since last weekend. Our guildship was fine all week long until yesterday.

Here's the particulars:

We unlocked the command deck at approximately 10 am EDT, myself and the co-GM were running around checking it out for a little bit. I had to leave about 10:40am and it was working properly up until then.

I got back online about 6 pm EDT, and everything was normal until everyone left the guildship to go to the fleet for an op. Someone else tried to get back on the guildship and noticed it disappeared.

Has anyone else observed that it occurred after you unlocked a new area since Tues' Preferred Access?

PS. Can I get a free guild ship rename? I want to rename it Mary Celeste now.

Edited by Draqsko

Our guild members worked really hard to fully unlock our ship. The 'utility corner' saved us time because we didn't have to travel the whole fleet to buy, for example, a MK-9 and then augment the chosen piece of gear.

Now all that work seems useless.

Question for those who posted in this thread: do we all have a fully unlocked ship? Can it be the common factor that causes the problem?

Not having an ETA for a major feature of the latest digital expansion... :( sad.

Our guild members worked really hard to fully unlock our ship. The 'utility corner' saved us time because we didn't have to travel the whole fleet to buy, for example, a MK-9 and then augment the chosen piece of gear.

Now all that work seems useless.

Question for those who posted in this thread: do we all have a fully unlocked ship? Can it be the common factor that causes the problem?

Not having an ETA for a major feature of the latest digital expansion... :( sad.

Ours is not fully unlocked, but we did have a couple areas of the crew deck unlocked without a problem. We didn't encounter the disappearing guildship bug until we unlocked the command deck. The day we unlocked it, we got the bug.

The bug hit us at <T H U N D E R> on The Red Eclipse as well. Everything was fine when I logged off the night before. I logged back on (i was on the ship) and the first thing I notice was 0 prestige and 0 completion, shrugged it off as display error figuring it would go away after a loading screen somewhere.

It did not. In fact the whole ship disappeared after everyone had vacated it.

At the time we had unlocked the following:

Command Deck Quad + Left Command Room

Crew Deck Quad + 3 Crew Rooms

Hangar Access Tunnel

After the bug hit we tried, in vain, unlocking 2 more rooms (another crew room and the right hangar bay) in the hopes of it unbugging the ship somehow. We've tried passing the guild leader tag to someone else as well. All with no luck.

Personally, I find it unacceptable. Not only do we lose our gathering place, we also lose the ability to summon people if the guild ship is "offline". A commander farming run was seriously hampered by this issue. Not to mention the work and credit costs involved.

Hopefully next patch will fix it, because I don't think I could deal with this **** for another week.

This is getting very annoying to say the least. half the reason I keep playing this game is because of all the new things you can do with the guild flagship. now I can barely ever go on it. only when someone else logs onto a character on the flagship. we cant summon people or anything like that. This needs to get fixed soon.

This is getting very annoying to say the least. half the reason I keep playing this game is because of all the new things you can do with the guild flagship. now I can barely ever go on it. only when someone else logs onto a character on the flagship. we cant summon people or anything like that. This needs to get fixed soon.

I agree 100%. A lot of people were looking forward to the guild flagships. I know our guild was really excited about it, and we've put in a lot of work unlocking rooms and decks and decorating, and to not be able to access it is very frustrating. Please fix this issue ASAP. Thank you and good day.

Another data point. Beacon of New Hope on Jedi Convenient is also having this problem. We just have the base ship (no unlocks), and have not revoked any gold keys, nor removed any guild member recently. However a member was apparently banned recently.

Hope this info can help BW get to the root, I miss our giant empty rooms.

I am on Shadowlands and our guild stronghold vanished yesterday as well. :rak_01: