Manndalorian Armor

AOrdo

I'm talking about the iconic blue Mandalorian armor with jetpack , heavy shoulder pads, heavy helmet heavy belt.

the one the Mandalorian bounty Hunter PNJ wore on Hutta near Spaceport entry.

Call it : "Tactical Mandalorian armor".

Sell it on the Cartel Market directly and make everybody happy.

This is asked since the beginning of the game by the way. Why don't you do it ?

No the mandalorian hunter armor is good but doesn't have the jetpack.

The request is to have the same armor with the jetpack ! ^^

Either adding only the chest on the Cartel Market or editing the Hunter set or adding a new set would be fine.

So you guys put a Wampa pet on the Cartel Market but won't put the armor ? Common' ....

It's just as easy , you copy the Mandalorian Hunter set, you add jetpack , shoulder pads, heavy helmet and heavy belt and sold it directly for .....let's say 2000CC , and you make me happy (and probably a lot of peoples too). Count that we will unlock it for the whole account and you make 400CC more to pay. It's easy money while doing great things ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, we been trying since launch for that blue heavy version of the mandalorian armor to become available, but nothing...nothing has happend over the 7 years. Its not like they would lose anything by adding it.to the CM. And its the closets thing to a Death watch armor of this era.

But I doubt it will ever be added. kind of a lost hope for it.

Dude, we been trying since launch for that blue heavy version of the mandalorian armor to become available, but nothing...nothing has happend over the 7 years. Its not like they would lose anything by adding it.to the CM. And its the closets thing to a Death watch armor of this era.

But I doubt it will ever be added. kind of a lost hope for it.

Maintaining a thread on the top could help ;) we never know ;).

I wonder why they didn't as you said....Not wanting too ? But why ? Thinking that nobody will buy other mandalorians armor after ? :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Ya know, there may simply be licensing complications involved in doing armor that is too close to Disney properties. That's the main reason why you don't see armors that are exactly like the movies, etc.

Hm I'm talking about the blue mandalorian armor which is worn by Mandalorians troughout the game (the Mandalorian Hunter set actually but with the jetpack and shoulder pads etc)

Not talking about Mando armor like in TCW