Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Armor from the new disney show "The Mandalorian".

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
The Armor from the new disney show "The Mandalorian".

SaerethDL
10.19.2019 , 11:04 PM | #1
we need a clone of the armor setup from the show "The Mandalorian" and perhaps a title or legacy title to go with it. "The Mandalorian"

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/a2...edef3de89b.png

https://nerdmovieproductions.it/wp-c...c5VUAEk2EO.jpg

https://junkee.com/wp-content/upload...an-cropped.jpg
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a returning subscriber) or decide to subscribe and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 5+ Million Credits or more to get you started!

Varnoukh
10.21.2019 , 01:26 AM | #2
Assuming you treat anything post Disney's acquisition as truly Star Wars, rather than total drivel.

TyrFoge
10.21.2019 , 04:52 AM | #3
There are similar armors in game already (Wasteland Raider for example) but nothing identical. Mostly the cape is the issue here. I would suggest Cassus Fett but thats a terrible set to try and dye BECAUSE of the cape. The helmet too there are similar but nothing really perfect. That all being said i agree with you completely. It would be nice to have a really good easily dyable Mandalorian set out there up for grabs.
~The Farce runs STRONG in my family...~

Kemiho
10.29.2019 , 03:55 AM | #4
I would love to see this happening. I mean, we have at least a decent T-visor helmet.
Jex Vizsla (Mercenary)
- Mandalorian Bounty Hunter -

Goreshaga
10.29.2019 , 06:31 AM | #5
Well i too would like something quite similar, it's quite a nice armor
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

steveerkcanjerk
10.30.2019 , 03:28 PM | #6
this would be awesome. I definitely would love seeing some variant of the modern Mandalorian armor. Wasteland raider does not count, the helm is a no go. The jetpack....just an eye sore. But the helm would be worth it on its own, no batman like the charismatic set, no weird additions, just the modern era T-visor and helm. Lets make this happen, the shows hype is up people will buy this. I will pay good money for this armor, i would play through the story again etc. with that armor. I would even find the morder era mando armor fine as well. Making the jango look would be very clean in this game.
the mandalorians will rise again, we will unite and make the galaxy bow.
choggun mandalorian sniper
dreadshots mandalorian mercanary

Vinth
11.13.2019 , 08:45 AM | #7
This so much. I have a Sniper Inspired by the Mandalorian show, but im lacking stuff like the rifle\pistol, and proper armor.

Monumenta
11.22.2019 , 11:29 AM | #8
Which set? Its changed in every episode so far, I think its going to be a constant thing.

beattlebilly
11.25.2019 , 06:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
Which set? Its changed in every episode so far, I think its going to be a constant thing.
I want the set he had made in "Chapter 3: The Sin". I'd love to see that for my BH!

I have spoken.
Star Forge Pacific Trident GlobalJundland Biscuits and Gravy
Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?
http://www.swtor.com/r/pblkhy

Goreshaga
11.25.2019 , 06:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by beattlebilly View Post
I want the set he had made in "Chapter 3: The Sin". I'd love to see that for my BH!

I have spoken.
Yup, the full Beskar set looks cool.
But now he needs a jetpack too.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters