Please nerf dps self heals

chosonman

Especially ops

Alternatively, they could give certain classes mortal strike. I am aware that Sentinels have an enervated version attached to leg slash (joke attack which can be "improved" with a utility). It is 20% less healing for 3 Focus at a range of 4m which lasts for 10 seconds--which is excessively weak. Or, one can take the utility point that increases range to...what's this? TEN WHOLE METERS! Wow! AND, it only costs 1 focus (and a gcd). What an amazing utility...that no one takes.

• 2 weeks later...
Alternatively, they could give certain classes mortal strike. I am aware that Sentinels have an enervated version attached to leg slash (joke attack which can be "improved" with a utility). It is 20% less healing for 3 Focus at a range of 4m which lasts for 10 seconds--which is excessively weak. Or, one can take the utility point that increases range to...what's this? TEN WHOLE METERS! Wow! AND, it only costs 1 focus (and a gcd). What an amazing utility...that no one takes.

It's a neat ability and I've seen it work a couple times to get a kill. Talent has an immobilization attached to it but it's still not worth it considering you need to take the pred, obfuscate, and cloak talents in the same section. If they moved it up to the section with all the other roots then it'd actually be worth taking sometimes, but high CC classes with self-healing is still the biggest issue

Interupts ...

12sec cooldown, 4sec duration = 33% uptime.

Theoreticly 3 players with Interupts can stop every cast, if they can coordignate it without overlaps, may voicechat.

Even 2 interupts and a 4sec stun doesnt leave much room to react for a healer.

Most healer break if you interupt into stun or stun into interupt.

But its very annoying if they runaway and heal out of sight - whats more a problem with server latency, its almost impossible as melee with everyone teleporting cross the map. You cant let that happen, finish em.

If you struggle to land your interupts, go to interface editor and set the enemy castbar to maximum size.

Edited by Ikzdeh