So... Basically don't PvP unless you going to queue with 3 other people?

Slim_Jim

Now, mind you this is just me venting but... Come on! I've been back for almost 3 months and in this time I have never won a game with a premade of 4 people. I've won games when its 8 randoms vs 8 randoms.

It could be my player skill, sure. It could be that ever match I queued into had really bad players... Ya. But, I don't think this is the case. It looks like you've got a "smashin" coming if you don't queue up with 3 other people. Its just frustrating because I've been really enjoying this game... Until now. The PvP is horrible. WoW has a better PvP system then Swtor. I mean, sure I could stick to the PvE. But, there are only so many times you can run through the story before even that gets boring.

Its very difficult to enjoy solo queuing for Warzones. I hate to see what solo queuing for ranked looks like (if you could get put up against a 4 grouped team!

Anyways, thanks for reading. Flame on or put some advice... Yup. I just need to find 3 others to PvP with, I guess. I'm sure when I (if I) start winning the need to vent will end. But who knows lol.

I win almost all my solo games even vs what is considerd good pvp guild's premades. If you loose the majority of your games you are probably the factor. Try out diffrent classes and roles e.g. as a healer you can win almost every game with personal skill. Otherwise learn a stealther - here it comes down if you win 1v1 or 1v2 battles and cap an objective. If you can do it you win games otherwise not and again it comes down to personal skill. As a range class you are FOTM atm. It doesn't matter which range class you play, you should deal at least 8-9k dps EVERY game better 12k+ and though this seems high good players hit this number. Edited by NewMhyst

Someone reported this post as a personal attack, which is pretty ironic. Players need to examine their own performance first when they are consistently losing.

people are too sensitive, they report everything they dont like reading or hearing. they're weak

Someone reported this post as a personal attack, which is pretty ironic. Players need to examine their own performance first when they are consistently losing.

It makes sense why it appears as though you're tacitly accusing me, but you'd be wrong. I don't think I have ever reported anyone on these forums and hardly ever (once or twice for some real stuff) in my gaming lifetime. But...I can't prove it, and I'm not going to put real effort convincing you otherwise.

That's because the not-even-subtle subtext was "OP bad."

Because of how our society ties worth to ability, that most definitely is a personal attack.

It makes sense why it appears as though you're tacitly accusing me, but you'd be wrong. I don't think I have ever reported anyone on these forums and hardly ever (once or twice for some real stuff) in my gaming lifetime. But...I can't prove it, and I'm not going to put real effort convincing you otherwise.

Oh I don't think that at all.

That's because the not-even-subtle subtext was "OP bad."

Because of how our society ties worth to ability, that most definitely is a personal attack.

I'm pretty sure you can say "someone is bad at __." but iunno. what it really boils down to is "did someone report this?" ok. send a warning, etc.

Edited by foxmob

I'm pretty sure you can say "someone is bad at __." but iunno. what it really boils down to is "did someone report this?" ok. send a warning, etc.

Oh yeah, someone is going around reporting stuff, i've had 2 posts removed so far and a couple warnings LOL.

My sub is up soon, report me all you want :)