The Exterminator armor set (hear me out)

I know it isn't THAT big a deal, but I'm curious on when the Exterminator armor will be released, as I'm pretty excited to have a more Sith-y looking armor set.

Does anybody know when it will be released, or if it instead of being a straight release on the cartel, will be found in packs?

Just curious. Any and all answers welcome.

I know it isn't THAT big a deal, but I'm curious on when the Exterminator armor will be released, as I'm pretty excited to have a more Sith-y looking armor set.

Does anybody know when it will be released, or if it instead of being a straight release on the cartel, will be found in packs?

Just curious. Any and all answers welcome.

Seeing that the Hero armor set was released individually on the Cartel Market, I guess it's safe to say that the same will happen with the Exterminator one.

As to the "when" it will be released, your guess is as good as mine.

EDIT:

Halo fan?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Seeing that the Hero armor set was released individually on the Cartel Market, I guess it's safe to say that the same will happen with the Exterminator one.

As to the "when" it will be released, your guess is as good as mine.

EDIT:

Halo fan?

Yeah, but I have to pick Star Wars overall. Don't get me wrong, Halo has a LOT of good lore in books and things that I think more people should read.

Anyone heard anything about this yet? Bioware has people screaming for this set, it's been asked for since the game came out and we're still stuck waiting? Bioware hasn't given a peep as to why it's been delayed and they really need to let us know when it's coming out. We've waited long enough already.

Anyone heard anything about this yet? Bioware has people screaming for this set, it's been asked for since the game came out and we're still stuck waiting? Bioware hasn't given a peep as to why it's been delayed and they really need to let us know when it's coming out. We've waited long enough already.

I agree completely,please Bioware just release it,it'll sell like crazy I'm sure of it.The Humble set has been released,its time for the Exterminator to be out too!:)

They are going to wait and charge 2400 for it.

If they do that I'm sure it will kick up a storm the likes this forum has never seen.

And if the preview on PTS is going to stay as is, then It's already a big rip off even for the listed price (on PTS)

For one thing, it is 85% the same as the Eradicator set, the only thing visibly changed is the robe which is itself just a slightly modified rehash of a robe from another set. I could live with that if the set was released like the other sets, as separate items in a pack. But releasing it as complete set is (For Me!) a downright rip-off. Because it means if I want it (and I do want it but only for the robe) then I have to buy a full set of which 5 out of the 6 items I already have from the Eradicator set. So in effect I get to pay twice for an almost identical set (apart from the robe) just so I can get that bloody robe.

Edited by LeJarC