Treek lost his weapon(s)

JediQuaker

All 13 of my characters have Treek. For 12 of those 13, I had replaced her Bowcaster with a different rifle - usually something nice from the Cartel.

Now, all but 1 of those 12 rifles have "disappeared" during the 4.0 update. :eek:

Anyone else have that problem, and/or are they likely to re-appear?

P.S - Oops, the title should say "her" weapons. :o

Edited by JediQuaker

My Empire characters all seem to still have Treek's weapons and her armor gets put into the main inventory. All of my Alliance characters lost the weapons and no armor is put into the main inventory. I could restore some of the weapons from the duplicate set of gear you get when you recruit Treek, but the characters without that spare set of gear are hosed.

One of my characters also lost the Treek customization from the rakghoul event.

its a good thing my armstech crafter had a boatload of those useless unsaleable antique socorro blaster rifles. I had to re arm half of my companions.

Whats worse is that when I first logged in to the game,I went to my Yavin 4 stronghold with my Hunter to make sure all was well and relist my gtn stuff for sale. Next thing you know I see all of her companions had no pants on :o:o:o I start cussing trying to figure out what was what. I turn around and my wife is sitting at her desk and HER pants are missing too!!!! :eek: Apparently she heard the commotion I was making and thought it would be funny to slip her sweatpants off real quick while I wasn't looking:rolleyes:...................either way, she succeeded and I had a twilight zone moment :D

I also wish I could be reimbursed PROPERLY!! for the alien data cubes I paid premium for on the gtn to get my starship :mad:

I have the same problem :mad:

All of my companions' weapons (and pants :p ) were in my Inventory or in my Mail, but Treek lost her arbalet and it's nowhere to be found :eek:

Should I open a ticket for that ?

Cos I want her to have her arbalet and no other weapon :rolleyes:

I was able to re-equip her bowcaster on my gunslinger from the spare I had in the bank but yes I lost her original one and the customization I put on her. I paid CC to buy the 3 pack of customization options and had just added #2 option to her Monday night and I logged in yesterday to find it gone :(

As for comps missing their pants ...yes my Pub toon comps all seem to be missing those but at least they were in my bags. I haven't logged to an Imp toon yet to see the damage done to any of them

my level 53 character was on Voss had like 20 BOE's in her inventory all are now BOUND to character I just hadn't returned to spacedock to sell them on Galatic market. I checked with another character in simliar situation same all BOEs in inventory are now bound to character even equipment i couldn't equip. Yet the BOEs in my bank were still BOEs.

not on my ship.."she" is now a giant droid of some kind

HAH! Same here!

My ship droid somehow morphed into Treek and is now a Gigantic freakish thing with warped arms and legs.

Best thing is that I had the tuxedo customization for him, so now the hideous freak of nature thing that used to be Treek is at least well dressed :D

Logged into one of my smugglers and same as reported. Treeks weapon gone, yet so was Risha's, it wasn't in the inventory with all the other gear, it was just 100% gone. It's a good thing I had it unlocked in collections or I would have been slightly miffed. I'm Canadian so for us that's close to rage quit I guess lol :p Anyhow someone on gen chat said it was a bug and the devs know about it, so hope the patch tonight will remedy it. Edited by tjmck

not on my ship.."she" is now a giant droid of some kind

Travel somewhere and summon her. You'll probably find she's wearing your ship droids customisation. Remove that and all will be well with her appearance.

The one character so far I have had this problem on was the one I had a customisation on C2-N2.

Can confirm I lost 4 Bounty Hunter Event customizations (48 contracts' worth) and 2 Rakghoul Event customizations (24 canisters, I believe). Each Treek in the legacy (17 characters) lost her weapon.

I will be submitting a ticket, as this is not the player's fault. Something went wrong with the patching process, and we shouldn't have to do all the event quests over again to get back the customizations.

Can confirm I lost 4 Bounty Hunter Event customizations (48 contracts' worth) and 2 Rakghoul Event customizations (24 canisters, I believe). Each Treek in the legacy (17 characters) lost her weapon.

I will be submitting a ticket, as this is not the player's fault. Something went wrong with the patching process, and we shouldn't have to do all the event quests over again to get back the customizations.

Bump as I too lost a customization 2 which I got off the cartel market.

At least cartel markets can be reclaimed by the person who originally bought it. But the bounty ones, and the Yavin 4 ones, they were bought with credits or bounties or something else that takes a lot longer to get.

I also lost most of my Treek's weapons. One treek was using Kashyyyk's legacy (o rthe other one, dont remember which and game is down atm.

And all my c2-n2's are gone. Some of my 2v-r8's are gone and some are still around. And about 30 of those 100k crafting sensors. I do hope they fix this and some other things. Their scripts were... not well tested. They also took orange lightsaber crystals (not mats, the actual crafted items) out of my inventory...because they were orange crystaols, I presume, without looking to see if they were crafting mats or actual gear.

I may never know exactly what is lost. Oh and all matrix shards are gone on leveling characters. And no gazebo for Makeb. And ...... and, and, and oy vey!

Travel somewhere and summon her. You'll probably find she's wearing your ship droids customisation. Remove that and all will be well with her appearance.

The one character so far I have had this problem on was the one I had a customisation on C2-N2.

thanks but im gona keep her as a droid :D