Dear BioWare, you did great!

jstankaroslo

Hi,

just wanted you guys at BW Austin to know: KotFE is great!

I'm having a blast

Just finished first 2 chapters, and I must say this is so far your best work in SWTOR.

Story is very good, cinematics are great. Good, good job.

The only downside is that companions seem to be too strong with 10tier of influence, so this is a bit easy. But we're supposed to be heroes after all, so this doesn't spoil my fun.

Once again -I very, very much appreciate the work you did on KotFE

I have to agree. I was away from the game for a few weeks because I was so bored. KOTFE has renewed my interest and I find myself thinking who will be next through the looking glass of my characters. I also barely got a warrior and an assassin started. They will be deleted and redone with the insta 60 so I can get every class through the looking glass. So far I'm really enjoying it. My only problem is where is Theron. I get stuck with Lana and though she is much more tolerable now, my Republic characters hate the SITH and will never trust them.

I have to agree. I was away from the game for a few weeks because I was so bored. KOTFE has renewed my interest and I find myself thinking who will be next through the looking glass of my characters. I also barely got a warrior and an assassin started. They will be deleted and redone with the insta 60 so I can get every class through the looking glass. So far I'm really enjoying it. My only problem is where is Theron. I get stuck with Lana and though she is much more tolerable now, my Republic characters hate the SITH and will never trust them.

I never liked Theron much

You should look over in the Story and Lore forums. They got the name wrong and couldn't change it way back when the topic was started. But go to the end of Theran Shan thread and find all the spoilers, if you dare.

Can't agree more! So far the story quests feel personalized (like pre 50 quests) and the quality of life changes around companions and flashpoints are "Awesome sauce!" I imagine the endgame may not appease some folks, but I've subbed for ~ a year and have never reached max level so for someone like me who loves the PVE story quests, and crafting this expansion is great!

It is definitely good so far, BioWare Austin have proven that their story telling can get better with each update. Though so far it feels very much like a Jedi/Sith story.

My only complaint so far is how few of the old companions have returned so far.

And that I haven't found the option to kill Quinn yet (if it exists?).

Edited by darkov

I agree I like this focus as well. The story is great. Hopefully they have the resources to keep these chapters coming regularly because we all know how fast we consume content and get bored. Give us a reason to stay subscribed.

I agree I like this focus as well. The story is great. Hopefully they have the resources to keep these chapters coming regularly because we all know how fast we consume content and get bored. Give us a reason to stay subscribed.

Well that wont be done by even more story. If that is what they are focusing on, then they better bring out a new chapter every week because it is usually finished in max of 2-3 days. What they need is what SWG had, random missions and events through out the whole game world.