Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

Im not depending on anyone to go pvp. im not like you premade runners that have to hold hands in pvp. I can fight alone and im damn good at it. I dont need nay healer next to me to survive or tanks nor dps to back me up. You premades are like bunch of sheep in a herd.

So wait, I solo queue a lot on PoT5 on my operative and do quite well. But I also group queue on JC on my scoundrel and do quite well. So am I conditionally good and bad depending on my group status?

Also what about all of those hardcore premaders who then make up the top tier rank groups? Are they bad in ranked, but just look really good because they're in a group twice the size?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. your "matchmaking" will just cause more grief and ganking to be rewarded. ganking is probably the only way you can win any pvp fights since your so dependent of it. And adding a reward system for ganking wont make fights more balanced. The only way is to balance to support of medics and tanks.

The way to do that is either -

full random = PUG vs PUG

or

full support = Premade vs Premade

So what happens when a healer and a tank enter the random queue, and the tank (knowing how to play) puts a guard on the healer and starts watching their back. In return, the healer suddenly can heal someone other than themselves half the match.

:D They be cheating! True good PuG's don't let others heal, guard, or focus dps with them!

Not at all. your "matchmaking" will just cause more grief and ganking to be rewarded. ganking is probably the only way you can win any pvp fights since your so dependent of it. And adding a reward system for ganking wont make fights more balanced. The only way is to balance to support of medics and tanks.

full random = PUG vs PUG

or

Can you please for the love of all things holy give me your definition of ganking and how it is achieved in warzones...might as well give one on griefing.

If you don't reply Ill chalk this up to one of the numerous posts I have either posed questions to you or responded with reason where you ignore and move on (which is fine though I enjoy our time spent together)

full random = PUG vs PUG

or

Has anyone else noticed that he COMPLETELY ignores my posts? Because I am not a premader and have said so repeatedly and thus makes his argument null and void?

Matchmaking is the ONLY way to fix the problem. You will get a rating based on if you win or lose. So if you keep losing to these "gankers and griefers" you will eventually not be on their level. Then you dont have to worry about them anymore. And you WILL be lower, considering you think WZs should be 8 individual duels...

Careful he was old enough to see the original trilogy in theaters so his wisdom cannot be matched unless you have some mental handicap.

:D Oh... I better get to respecting my elders! Kinda like how you don't tell Ms. Dinosaur down the street it's not okay any more to be racist. It's not her fault she's still trapped in 1960.

Can you please for the love of all things holy give me your definition of ganking and how it is achieved in warzones...might as well give one on griefing.

If you don't reply Ill chalk this up to one of the numerous posts I have either posed questions to you or responded with reason where you ignore and move on (which is fine though I enjoy our time spent together)

I think its the fact that he runs off on his own to do ****, and then gets repeatedly killed by 2 or 3 people who see him out on his own...

We have good examples of ganking in Huttball and at the gree pylon, where Groups of 3-4 players hunt solo runners and gank the crap outta them. In Huttball theyr not even intrested in the game/ball itself, they just gank players and keep doing it over and over = greifing. Greifing is also same premade team running an enitre loop of pvp cycle where no PUG have a chance at getting some decent pvp at all since you meet same premade griefers over and over. Its not thier fault that the game has so poor programming but they are exploiting it and causeing all PUG to stop Pvp. Instead they (premades) should have go to ranked and stayed there, giving room to PUGs to have some pvp.

I dont like the fuzz to have to find someone to hold in hand in order to go pvp, therefor I PUG at most. I Craft my crewskills and stuff and while waiting for crewmissions to finish i go PUG pvp, I dont like to wait for others or delay them while i Craft or do PVE missions in between. I enjoy the freedome to go when im up for it and leave wheni feeel like doing other stuff.

But some times its no use even trying to go since theres only premade sheepherds running in the loops.

:D Oh... I better get to respecting my elders! Kinda like how you don't tell Ms. Dinosaur down the street it's not okay any more to be racist. It's not her fault she's still trapped in 1960.

My 96 year old southern grandma is the most racist person I know. My mom got a call from the cops because she was trying to buy a gun because some black guy moved two houses down...they thought she was senile, nope, just super racist.

My 96 year old southern grandma is the most racist person I know. My mom got a call from the cops because she was trying to buy a gun because some black guy moved two houses down...they thought she was senile, nope, just super racist.

I could have gussed your form USA...says it all.

We have good examples of ganking in Huttball and at the gree pylon, where Groups of 3-4 players hunt solo runners and gank the crap outta them. In Huttball theyr not even intrested in the game/ball itself, they just gank players and keep doing it over and over = greifing. Greifing is also same premade team running an enitre loop of pvp cycle where no PUG have a chance at getting some decent pvp at all since you meet same premade griefers over and over. Its not thier fault that the game has so poor programming but they are exploiting it and causeing all PUG to stop Pvp. Instead they (premades) should have go to ranked and stayed there, giving room to PUGs to have some pvp.

I dont like the fuzz to have to find someone to hold in hand in order to go pvp, therefor I PUG at most. I Craft my crewskills and stuff and while waiting for crewmissions to finish i go PUG pvp, I dont like to wait for others or delay them while i Craft or do PVE missions in between. I enjoy the freedome to go when im up for it and leave wheni feeel like doing other stuff.

But some times its no use even trying to go since theres only premade sheepherds running in the loops.

I PUG... I STILL play WZs... And all your talking about is working intelligently and having a strat. Ive run into OTHER PUG Groups (And even BEEN in a few PUG groups) that do this... Running off on your own is, plain and simple, STUPID!

I could have gussed your form USA...says it all.

You must be from Commie China then? You think everyone should be handed everything without working for it. And ***** and moan about those who HAVE worked for it and use it...

Is this a complaint about being attacked by more than one player at the same time?

No one said you have to premade. But while you're in the warzone, it's best to work with the 7 other people on your team, not go off fighting alone and crying when the other team functions as a team and kills you.

I PUG... I STILL play WZs... And all your talking about is working intelligently and having a strat. Ive run into OTHER PUG Groups (And even BEEN in a few PUG groups) that do this... Running off on your own is, plain and simple, STUPID!

...*yawn*...not very intelligent reply....next plz.

But wait, shouldn't you be winning those matches quite one-sidedly then? If 3-4 players aren't even going for the ball or are at some random pylon then that leaves the ball (huttball) and middle (both huttball and AH) open for your pug team to control. As a matter of fact, completely ignoring objectives sounds more like something that pugs do. So if premades do it just as much, wouldn't that make them qualitatively no different from pugs? Then there would be no need to separate them......

Your logic is so meta, man.

Is this a complaint about being attacked by more than one player at the same time?

No one said you have to premade. But while you're in the warzone, it's best to work with the 7 other people on your team, not go off fighting alone and crying when the other team functions as a team and kills you.

Thank you Jade! We have had our differences in the past, but thank you ;-P

Holy cow. What you described is 75% of my solo queue experience in which my team of pugs runs around to chase one guy 50m away from the objective.

Literally this is the best post ever you just need to flip pug and premade around in your wordage and you summed up 90% (low) of how pugs play.

So wait, I solo queue a lot on PoT5 on my operative and do quite well. But I also group queue on JC on my scoundrel and do quite well. So am I conditionally good and bad depending on my group status?

Also what about all of those hardcore premaders who then make up the top tier rank groups? Are they bad in ranked, but just look really good because they're in a group twice the size?

My turn! I have so many questions that need answering!

well...sigh...ill take it slowly...one more time....

it doenst matter if you work with your whole team or not if your PUG vs Premades, sicne you lack the support of healers/tanks most of time as PUG, while premade opposition has Heavy support (not skills).

I know its very hard for you premades to understand its not your skills doing the magic, its the Heavy game mechanics support that does it.

You must be from Commie China then? You think everyone should be handed everything without working for it. And ***** and moan about those who HAVE worked for it and use it...

at least ppl in china are not fascists with guns running around the whole World killing ppl. ;)

it doenst matter if you work with your whole team or not if your PUG vs Premades, sicne you lack the support of healers/tanks most of time as PUG, while premade opposition has Heavy support (not skills).

I know its very hard for you premades to understand its not your skills doing the magic, its the Heavy game mechanics support that does it.

Dude... I have been in PUGs... PUGS! NO one was pre-matched. That worked together, healed, called out incs, basically, worked as a team, and we DEMOLISHED the other team. 3 of which WERE in the same guild and more then likely, a premade. Your argument is invalid and unintelligent.

But wait, I solo queue on pot5 a lot and group queue on JC a lot. So do I just enable premaders when I'm on JC, but I'm the uber-leet-backbone-of-pvp when I'm on pot5?

I've solo queued as both a tank and a healer. Next argument?

Dude... I have been in PUGs... PUGS! NO one was pre-matched. That worked together, healed, called out incs, basically, worked as a team, and we DEMOLISHED the other team. 3 of which WERE in the same guild and more then likely, a premade. Your argument is invalid and unintelligent.

Not neccessary they were premade, anyway they were not good. That you crushed a team with 3 guildies doenst prove anything....next plz!