Abeloth vs. Emperor

Lukeyellow

Who do you think would win Abeloth (the force entity from Fate of the Jedi) or the Emperor from SWTOR.

Ever since I finished the book "Apocalypse" I have been wondering who would win.

You have an almost unstoppable Force entity and an almost unstoppable Emperor. So who do you think would win?

From what I've seen so far I would say Abeloth but I'm only on Chapter 2 of the Jedi knight class story so I can't say for sure.

Post your comments below.

Edited by Lukeyellow

Didn't luke have a hard time with her?

Considering he is the most powerful force user fo all time, Then on number two we have Sidious, then I'd say that Vitiate would loose for sure.

Edited by _Zorth_

Who do you think would win Abeloth (the force entity from Fate of the Jedi) or the Emperor from SWTOR.

Ever since I finished the book "Apocalypse" I have been wondering who would win.

You have an almost unstoppable Force entity and an almost unstoppable Emperor. So who do you think would win?

From what I've seen so far I would say Abeloth but I'm only on Chapter 2 of the Jedi knight class story so I can't say for sure.

Considering the fact that Luke would destroy the Emperor, I'd say Abeloth would have a new puppet in about 10 seconds :rolleyes:

Well, being perfect honest, I would also say Abeloth, especially since, having read the entire Fate of the Jedi series, she was prety much as close to one of the Ancients known as "The One" - and since they we're insanely powerful (sufficent enough to grant the Kiliks the Force, and then later to strip them of it), and she became as close to an equal of them...I think the answer is really pretty straight forward.

I'd hand it to Abeloth.

• 11 months later...
Abeloth wipes the floor with anyone, easily.

Well apart from Grand Plot Armor Skywalker.

Well said!!

For those who replied that Sidious would win you need to read or listen (audio books) to the Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi series before replying to this.

Abeloth's power resulted in 1) countless numbers of Jedi going crazy a.k.a "barvy", 2) resulted in the first time that the Jedi and Sith formed an alliance and worked together (in order to kill her), and she also took control of an ENTIRE PLANET of Sith (Kesh). She had the planet of Sith all do her bidding like puppets on a string. Sidious vs. Abeloth....Silly Jedi and Sith! Abeloth RULES!!! Abeloth is a Celestial Being and has been around a bit longer than these hokey religions...she is kinda like a God and has been around since the beginning of time.

We can only talk about 3 person who would have chance against Abeloth. The first 2 Darth Revan and Darth Bane... but since GL changed his mind about the Ghosts of Mortis episode then it happens that they are not. The other only one who have a chance is Darth Vader but since Darth Sidious never let him become more powerful than he is Vader out of the picture too.

Edit.: Now that the CW is no more, I'm never gone forgive GL that he deleted Bane and Revan out of the show... I really really wanted to see them in it.

Edited by pbajnokl

We can only talk about 3 person who would have chance against Abeloth. The first 2 Darth Revan and Darth Bane. The other only one who have a chance is Darth Vader

No....those 3 would get destroyed by Abeloth(unless were talking of a hypothetical Vader in which he reached his full potential), the only one who stands a chance again Abeloth is Luke Skywalker at his best.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi