Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

-eric

I'm sure that the (maybe) 26 people who were able to get one of these codes feel some measure of recompense for the time lost. What about something for the rest of the subscriber base?

Edited by DrKlep

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

Next time use a universal code. Not everyone is stalking the threat every 2 seconds.

Forget the codes for vanity items... as they are simply a time distraction while the servers are down.

What they should do is just extend Double XP for another week and most players will rejoice and will have forgotten about this by the weekend.

Agree. I really don't want another frelling droid. The XP bonus extended would be lovely.

These codes are in very poor taste. Everyone is affected, not a handful of people. Do you see Blizzard or other companies doing this kind of nonsense half-assed compensations? The 450 CC should have been for everyone. Ever heard of universal codes or mass mail in the game? You can do it, you just didn't. No excuses.

They are used cause other people beat us to it.

I know this again it is stupid to begin with. They should go to EVERYONE not just a select few here and there, Everyone with an account should get something, not post it on a public forum, it's almost as retarded as giving out your credit card information on a forums.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

Is this some sort of joke... please tell me you are having a laugh with us. These codes should be able to be redeemed by ALL subscribers, not the one with the fastest internet. Guess I have finally decided if im going to renew my sub on the sep 9th

Im pretty sure they were already used codes, I refreshed the page seconds after that was posted and everyone i tried was gone. How would we know the difference?

I agree. Since that was a C+P, odds were codes were dead before pasting. Nothing to see here, move along.