Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

Alieah
10.15.2014 , 04:38 PM | #121
Just put in my application to join!!

A little about me: I have played this since the first wave of beta invites. I was part of one of the first raid teams on my old server (Veela) to clear Hard mode EV and KP. Ive been a filthy casual lately due to time constraints, but now I have a schedule at work that allows me to raid full time so I am looking to get back into it!

DocZoloft
10.15.2014 , 04:49 PM | #122
Fantastic! I see that one of our officers already approved your application. Make sure to check your email regularly for updates and further instructions. Once you get through the onboarding process, I encourage you to talk to our PvE Coordinator, Diedrich, in teamspeak (or email him at Diedrich@taw.net) so you can get set up with an ops team that fits your goals and schedule. Look forward to meeting you!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

MeatbagTitan
10.23.2014 , 08:57 PM | #123
<Republic of taw>'s team Wookiee time finally took down Nim Brontes, to finally be 5/5! Great work and we'll be putting some time in to Nim palace. One of our core DPS is getting busy so we might be looking in to bring in another DPS potentially if the fit is good and they can perform.

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/si...tml?sort=3&o=0
TAW Republic & Empire -Shadowlands
Faalyn | Whatstaunt | Quohrin | Ghostfase | DÔsmas
bunch of other filthy alts

DocZoloft
10.23.2014 , 08:57 PM | #124
If you want a guild with a great community and teams that participate in difficult content, come join TAW and be a part of it!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

DocZoloft
11.11.2014 , 01:22 AM | #125
Congratulations to TAW on conquering Corellia this week!

We've been growing in leaps and bounds during the past few weeks, so we are preparing a handful of new PvP (including ranked) and PvE teams in preparation for 3.0. If you've been looking for a team or want to lead your own, join us as we count down the days until Shadow of Revan!

MeatbagTitan
11.27.2014 , 08:36 PM | #126
2.0 has been a great time for TAW! We're stoked and ready for 3.0 dropping early access this Tuesday. The surge in new members in the past month and a half has been great. We're looking forward into jumping head first into SOR, hopefully with some new teams starting up and more opportunities to get involved than ever!
TAW Republic & Empire -Shadowlands
Faalyn | Whatstaunt | Quohrin | Ghostfase | DÔsmas
bunch of other filthy alts

DarkDoz
12.04.2014 , 05:04 PM | #127
I joined TAW
Fun group that are organized and ready for 3.0.
TAW Flagship on both Republic and Imperial.
If your looking for end game home. This is the place
The Shadowlands server
Dozinator L65 Scoundrel DPS Dozi L65 Scoundrel Healer
The Shadowlands server
Lost'Her L70 Sniper DPS Lost'Him L70 Operative Healer

DocZoloft
12.11.2014 , 03:52 PM | #128
Everyone is having a blast with 3.0's new content! If you're coming back to the game and looking for a solid guild experience, whether you're Republic or Empire (or both!), come check us out. Whether you like a little bit of everything or you focus on one specific area of the game, we are committed to creating a satisfying environment for your gaming needs. We have lots of opportunities to get involved both as a member of a team or in our robust leadership staff. With each new patch, there's a fresh start for everyone - now's a great time to get involved and settle in with a guild you can rely on for the long haul. Go to TAW.net to get started.

Tweatening
12.14.2014 , 09:14 PM | #129
I am very interested in this guild. I am unable to access the website right now, so I can't fill out an application or anything. Is there an alternative to this? PM me in-game if you can on the character "Threatening"

Thanks!

EDIT: Probably should let you know I'm on the Empire side, haha.

DocZoloft
12.14.2014 , 10:00 PM | #130
Website's down temporarily for maintenance - tomorrow it should be good to go and you can fill out an app.