Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele Shan Discord

obsoleetninja
10.31.2018 , 06:50 PM | #11
Personally, the Satele Shan Discord has been enjoyable. I have found it complimentary to my SWTOR experience. The ability to post @here messages in specific channels geared toward recruiting players interested in my level of difficulty operations gives me a broader spectrum of access to the player base in a game which at times can have population fluctuations between the Imperial and Republic sides. Overall, the ease of use of this Discord Channel has boosted my flexibility in a constantly adapting online environment.

I give this server and its mission statement three thumbs up!

Ellapaige
10.31.2018 , 06:53 PM | #12
My guild has found this discord to be very useful for several purposes. Since we are a smaller guild we don't always have enough members who can or want to do the ops so we are able to find competent players in game to join us. We have also been able to build up our knowledge base of the ops so that we can get through the harder content without having to beat our heads against a wall. Finally we have found a knowledge base on how to build our characters to be the best builds and rotations so that we may achieve even greater things.

FrenzyRook
10.31.2018 , 07:34 PM | #13
It's a useful spot to find folks to fill in when you're short players. Everyone seems cool

jsblue
10.31.2018 , 10:50 PM | #14
Been a member on Satele Shan DIscord for a year now, and it is the most helpful Achievement and group discord for SWTOR out there.

nashish
11.01.2018 , 12:34 AM | #15
Getting into vet ops is difficult, you can't pug it without having done it usually, and this server is the first and best resource I discovered to help me find a team to learn the content. It's a great tool to connect with other raiders of any difficulty. I recommend to anyone and everyone looking for more options for endgame content.

RayleeShaw
11.01.2018 , 01:16 AM | #16
I have been on this discord channel for over a year and have found it very helpful in getting chevo's and ops.

Akevv
11.07.2018 , 06:54 PM | #17
This is one of the primary channels folks use to get stuff done in game. I recommend joining it.

pivcelin
12.29.2018 , 04:29 AM | #18
Massive, well organized and active hub for all types of players, works really well for forming groups
31/31 5.x smh

KarethRiker
01.30.2019 , 12:37 PM | #19
Just want to say as someone who recently came back this has been really useful. Found several Ossus groups, hints and tips, and potentially a few raid teams. Definitely worth joining.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

trimp
05.02.2019 , 03:55 PM | #20
I came across this page along time ago. I have seen it grow to what it is today. Its a helpful tool when looking for content that other people r looking for. OPs, PVP, Heroics, WBs. Very helpful to find either a group or form a group and any other useful tips and tricks.