Too difficult to find Pugs for Flashpoints.

It's really hard to find PUGs(pick up groups) for Flashpoints, especially the ones at the higher level.

Havent been able to find anyone to run the last few Flashpoints on my server.

Server is amongst the most busy servers as well.

Hopefully, there will be:

1. Global LFG channel as no one i know sets their LFG flag.

2. Auto-grouping.

It would be a real shame if all that nice content is only seen by the 1%

Yes, I'm on a high pop server and spending time on the Fleet LFG.

There is always a group for BT/Hammer station but those arent the ones I want to do.

There is almost no group forming for the high level flashpoints, that's the problem.

If there is a LFG Global channel, it would help out a ton as people can be questing and able to see the LFG.

They dont have to be hanging around on the Fleet, waiting for a group to form.

Dont make the same mistake as WoW, where everyone just forms up in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

goto republic fleet or imperial station.....or goto a high pop server

ive never had trouble finding flashpoint groups

It also seems to be highly dependent on the time you are looking. On my server (Krayt Dragon - imp side) ive noticed alot of people LFG around 9 pmEST. Too much longer before this and the lfg/lfm is more or less dead. People are either grinding their dailies or doing other content before mid-late evening.

It's really hard to find PUGs(pick up groups) for Flashpoints, especially the ones at the higher level.

Server is amongst the most busy servers as well

Just have some patience, maybe roll a new class that you have been interested in, as more folks reach the 50s the trouble finding a group for those fps will fade away.

Server is amongst the most busy servers as well.

Hopefully, there will be:

1. Global LFG channel as no one i know sets their LFG flag.

2. Auto-grouping.

It would be a real shame if all that nice content is only seen by the 1%

1) CREATE a group yourself

OR

2) Get some friends/a guild.

Ok first, you do realize that this game hasn't even been out a month?

As is even the high pop server have a relatively low population of toons at high/max lvl.

This will change over time as more people reach the cap.

Next, you really can't complain too much about pugging....it's not as if its ever had a stellar reputation for anything, aside from a bit of novelty.

If you you've tried everything and can't seem to pug a group, why not join a guild with a decent number of high lvl players in it.

If you're not willing to do that, then you need to either be patient and let the game mature, or suck it up, since in partially you're own fault.

try LFM instead of LFG and you'll find a group in no time. Take some initiative

Strangely enough this works in pretty much all MMOs. Sometimes you get a second person confused about why the group doesn't have other members, but it generally fills out in no time.

I'm a 50 bh tank. I've been 50 for over a week now. Every time i get on i'm lfg. Outa the 7 days or so of being lfg 3 - 4 hours per day, i've found 1 grp. And that was after 2 hours of being lfg.

Such engaging gameplay!

I'm a 50 BH Tank aswell. Quite often I am tempted to drop my current group to fill one of the many groups looking for a tank for the last spot(but I don't because I am grouped with friends)

I would have to assume it varies greatly per server.

I am 50 Jedi knight tank, and so far this game feel more like a single player game than a mulitplayer game, i play pve and had to skip all the 2h and 4h content and the dungeons, because there is too little going on, too few people or whatever. SWTOR is going to lose if they dont make any real changes for casual players that want to play instead or idling in fleet spamming all day. in wow it takes me less than a minute to find a hc pug (i tank) stopping my acount until they improve the lfg drasticaly.

Play>spam

Atm most of population is at level of Red Reaper, Jedi Prisoner FPs/quests.. 1-2 more weeks and it will be easier to find FP.

Atm most groups are semi closed cliques of friends, who play togather.

Often around 21.oo in the evening there are 2-3 healers LF for Hard Modes, but nothing happening around.

AFAIK Operations on my server are non existant - Lord Calypho (republic) server which is one of most populated.

Majority of active people in my guild are around lvl 43 atm.. since i did hit 50 2 weeks ago i got kinda bored with my main char, and for now im leaving it alone, so i can back to him, when guild catch up.

Meanwhile plaing around alts.