Why spacebar before Voidstar WZ?

Glower

Why spacebar before Voidstar WZ? Its make no sense now, especially after spacebar removed from Novare COast... :confused:

ALSO! Remove video-intro and voice-intro before ALL warzones via option. Pleaseeeee :rolleyes:

Edited by Glower

I'm sick off this 'skipping'. It is useless action for me, we are not on consoles after all.

And about the both cutscenes and voice introductions - I'm just not SO stupid to listen and watch them in the 300th time. :D

Edited by Glower

That's a useless option. More clutter for the U.I.

It'd be much more fruitful to fix the spaceship arrival bug in Voidstar which has been around since, like, ever.

Useless? Clutter? Spaceship arrival bug in Voidstar?.. Wut?.. Are you still watching these cutscenes before EACH wz? :confused::eek:

I dont get it either. I mean, after a while the videos just get really annoying and only add time to how long it takes to get into the WZ. I get showing it the first time around, but after that I already know what's going on so stop showing me the videos!

It doesn't matter what I'm doing, it matters what new players will do.

Why do you resist? I do not understand it, it's just stupid. :confused:

There is already checkbox for unknown-to-me cutscenes, why not add one more? Or better torment (some) players all the time?

Why do you resist? I do not understand it, it's just stupid. :confused:

There is already checkbox for unknown-to-me cutscenes, why not add one more? Or better torment (some) players all the time?

Resist what? The dark side?

I'm just stating my opinion dude, get over it.

It's astounding to me that the same people who've poured hundreds of hours of their lives into semi-randomly clicking numbers on a keyboard (which is what best defines the game's current combat-system) would be the same ones to complain about the half a second it takes for them to press spacebar in order to skip cutscenes before each warzone.

Oh well, what do I know. Go ahead and do it Bioware. If more than ten people say it, I guess it must be sound advice.

I mean, that's been your design philosophy so far, and it's worked out pretty we-- oh wait.

Edited by mourasantos