Class Quest Help

BrettHWilson

I am on my last class quest (Bounty Hunter) on Tatooine and have consistently gotten my *** kicked. The "boss" and his is a lvl 28 and so is his little minion. I am a lvl 27 and have fairly good gear i have geared my companion pretty well too. I have not had this much trouble out of a quest yet in game as was wondering if anyone had any pointers. Should i lvl some more or what???

What advanced class are you? And which skill tree in that class?

If you are DPS and using your healer, you shouldn't have a problem. I can't remember the quest as I did it over a year ago.

Also what are the mobs? 2 gold, 2 silver?

And make sure you use your concussion missile on any gold first, then take out the other.

Class quests are usually harder than normal ones. Being lower level isn't helping either.

You might be missing a interrupt there. I know some story bosses have specials that can really hurt and need to be interrupted.

I've leveld a BH to 50 and I don't recall ever needing help for a class quest but if all else fails other players can enter your instance and help out regardless of class.

What advanced class are you? And which skill tree in that class?

If you are DPS and using your healer, you shouldn't have a problem. I can't remember the quest as I did it over a year ago.

Also what are the mobs? 2 gold, 2 silver?

And make sure you use your concussion missile on any gold first, then take out the other.

Merc with all points in assault. No mob in the fight with the "boss"

Merc with all points in assault. No mob in the fight with the "boss"

Ok, I assume you mean Arsenal tree. So you should be using Mako, and be using high velocity gas cylinder?

Not sure if you have any interrupts at your level, but if you do, make sure you use them on heavy hit specials.

If you are doing all this, and you are using the correct skills (tracer missile A LOT hehe) Mako should keep you alive. You should be getting your Aim as high as poss btw (which I'm sure you knew, but check anyway),

and if you have your shields, use them too.

Without seeing your skill tree selection, and what stats you have on your armour/weaps, I don't think I can suggest any more.

You can also ask in General chat for someone to help you. They can group with you, and come into your instance to help you fight the boss. You'll have full control over the conversation options, they won't get a choice to answer to what the boss says before the battle or after.