Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6.2 - when?

Trlance
10.25.2020 , 08:55 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Then they should lower the price of subscription and CCs. If the output/product they offer is nowhere near close what it once was or what the competition has to offer, then its value is lower. Simple.
- Or just recruit more new people to company. For me argument: people left for other games is nothing to me.

lukeisjedi
10.25.2020 , 01:05 PM | #22
Then they should lower the price of subscription and CCs. If the output/product they offer is nowhere near close what it once was or what the competition has to offer, then its value is lower. Simple.

??? Bioware is part of EA, one of the biggest and wealthiests publishers in the world.

Yet it doesnt change the FACT that SWTOR i releasing the least content out of all big MMOs. ESO fans can compare themselves to FFXIV all day long and argue which one got more stuff added. SWTOR players can't do that because SWTOR gets the least by a mile.
True but those other games aren't as heavily focused on story thus development takes longer. Plus smaller team. We will get more updates just not like ESO or FFIV.

DarkTergon
10.25.2020 , 03:03 PM | #23
ha ha ha ha ha....hang on I'm laughing too much at this comment to reply properly......

??? Bioware is part of EA, one of the biggest and wealthiests publishers in the world.
Part of does not mean have access to.......

T

Yet it doesnt change the FACT that SWTOR i releasing the least content out of all big MMOs. ESO fans can compare themselves to FFXIV all day long and argue which one got more stuff added. SWTOR players can't do that because SWTOR gets the least by a mile.
They also don't charge for expansions, they've also had a free to play option for years, . It's not the biggest, but for what it is, it's the best. You won't scratch that star wars itch anywhere else....and that's why that can and do , do it.
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro Fun SWTOR Video
Click for goodies

lukeisjedi
10.25.2020 , 06:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
ha ha ha ha ha....hang on I'm laughing too much at this comment to reply properly......

Part of does not mean have access to.......

They also don't charge for expansions, they've also had a free to play option for years, . It's not the biggest, but for what it is, it's the best. You won't scratch that star wars itch anywhere else....and that's why that can and do , do it.
Agreed. It's also why it will endure for quite a bit longer.

Tashia
10.25.2020 , 09:47 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Trlance View Post
- No. If 6.2 will be on 15 december then they will have limited extra short time to fix bugs what will ofc appear. They will have few weeks break and we will be force to play with hard bugs. Update should be on 1 or 8 december. Ofc it won't happen like that.

question -- when have we ever known them to be quick fixing bugs that do not involve exploits ?
I really hope it IS the 1st or 8th, but not getting my hopes up
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......