unlawful ban

Pogimon

well im pretty sure one of my irl buddy's got a 4 month ban for suspicious behaviour which they had not given evidence of what it was or anything he is also a founder and seems like abit of bs for the ban any of the support team or secruity team wanna actually say why he got the ban cause only reason i started playing this was cause he got me into it so yeah seems like bs that he got banned for no reason what so ever and i wanna continue playing this but i dont like much solo player games much anymore and i dislike making new friends cause i dont trust any of them

Let me help ya out here, my dude. For your exclusive use, here's a punctuation starter set. Feel free to use them liberally!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
---------------------------------------
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

well idk how that is when he was a founder and pre ordered this game way before it came out and he did the previous expansion raid boss that was pretty much impossible before it got nerfed and thats how he got all his credits cause he showed me the raid and all the drops he could get in there

oh he's a FOUNDER, well why didn't you say so from the start? Clearly founders are above reproach, this must be some kind of mistake...

well im pretty sure one of my irl buddy's got a 4 month ban for suspicious behaviour which they had not given evidence of what it was or anything he is also a founder and seems like abit of bs for the ban any of the support team or secruity team wanna actually say why he got the ban cause only reason i started playing this was cause he got me into it so yeah seems like bs that he got banned for no reason what so ever and i wanna continue playing this but i dont like much solo player games much anymore and i dislike making new friends cause i dont trust any of them

[Enter]

[shift] One Left Side - One Right Side

Titles are easy...

If not a thesis statement, as least have a topic sentence that hints at what the next 3-4 sentences will summarize.

If you can get this cleaned up, all of us desk sergeants here would love to chat with you.

:)

Sincerely,

Elite Keyboard Commando

4th Grammar Nazi Division

6th Ivory Tower Battalion

=8-)

You shouldn't get banned for buying in-game gold in the first place. Ban the sellers if you must, but a player has the right to spend his/her money as they see fit. If MMO's actually wanted to stop gold spammers they could have an employee watching the chats on the servers and insta-ban anyone who's selling, but they don't. They let the sellers spam ad's in gen chat all the damned time, constantly, and yet they want to ban the players? Bass ackwards logic at it's finest.

You shouldn't get banned for buying in-game gold in the first place. Ban the sellers if you must, but a player has the right to spend his/her money as they see fit. If MMO's actually wanted to stop gold spammers they could have an employee watching the chats on the servers and insta-ban anyone who's selling, but they don't. They let the sellers spam ad's in gen chat all the damned time, constantly, and yet they want to ban the players? Bass ackwards logic at it's finest.

There's a reason why police go after the johns as well as the street walkers.

Can I read from this post that you are doing it? ;)

Earn your gold like any normal player who is not lazy. It is forbidden. Whoever breaks the rule will be banned. Finished.

If people didn't buy, there would be no spammers.

Can I read from this post that you are doing it? ;)

Earn your gold like any normal player who is not lazy. It is forbidden. Whoever breaks the rule will be banned. Finished.

If people didn't buy, there would be no spammers.

Winner!

The reason currency sellers are in the game is because they know people will buy. It's not the other way around. Remove the buyers and the sellers start to dwindle.

No, you do not have the right to spend your money however you see fit. You waived that right when you accepted the TOS

Everyone involved in criminal activity is liable for that activity. Some might face stiffer penalties than others, but still, everyone is responsible. It's the same deal here.

That's not true. You are not allowed to spend money on illegal things either. In fact if you buy stolen property you can be held accountable for that as well. So there are always limits.

In the case of a game like this you agreed to the ToS/EULA and there you agree to not doing such things. The context being that gold sellers are using BW's property to make money for themselves without permission. As this is not legally regulated, it's on an agreement basis. In the end if no one buys the credits, the credit sellers leave cause they have no business.

So it's part of the agreement to play this game. And yes I do say BW's property because you and I as players own NOTHING in this game. Everything is a lease or rental until they shut down the servers. Even items you buy in the cartel markets or your characters are not owned by you.