SI Story would have been much better if they handled Zash's role better

Slowpokeking

She should have been the final boss instead of revealing her too early. Thanaton should have been the stepping stone

She is more sinister than Baras to me and had various knowledge over Sith artifacts. I think Baras was not so menacing, it's more like the writers gave him so much advantages.

I think Baras a perfect example to show how Sith philosophy and the way of the sith should have been handled in the sith warrior story. Also I believe that if anything our role as Sith Warrior was poorly executed. They should have made him way more like Baras. Our Sith Warrior is just a "GIVE ME JEDIS, LET ME KILL, I'M SO BRUTAL LOL". A little kid who trys to be cruel. Boring.

I don't really think the SI story suffered too much because of the villains, though I agree that Thanaton was an "eh..." end boss at best.

The reason why it's become my least liked story is because I feel like the main character gets too many lucky breaks while the story itself tries to portray itself as a rise to power. The story is almost better if you imagine viewing it from Khem Val's perspective, from being found in the prison, to sharing a body and to finally be rewarded or betrayed by your master as they rise to power and you free yourself from Zash or are killed after enduring forced servitude.

Edited by JuventusAndFCK

I don't really think the SI story suffered too much because of the villains, though I agree that Thanaton was an "eh..." end boss at best.

The reason why it's become my least liked story is because I feel like the main character gets too many lucky breaks while the story itself tries to portray itself as a rise to power. The story is almost better if you imagine viewing it from Khem Val's perspective, from being found in the prison, to sharing a body and to finally be rewarded or betrayed by your master as they rise to power and you free yourself from Zash or are killed after enduring forced servitude.

I agree SI seem either to be really lucky or LITERALLY guided by the Force or something!

However, in the Nathama Chapter at the part were your helping the Chiss, if your PC is Chiss it is directly imply that you have been help from the shadows constantly and indirectly mention that your "Impure" status of a Force user is what got you sold as a slave...

At least that how I understood it, who help you and what powerful Chiss influence could do this at the heart of the Empire in the Sith Elite, are you blood related a royal/noble/influential member of The Chiss Ascendancy, who can say? I guess its purposely open for you as a Chiss player fill the blanks, but I really hope we get to explore this in the future in some form.

Now in defense of the the Sith Warrior... it was mention at some point that in the ORIGINAL story The Jedi Knight would continue the story as the Sith Warrior after what happen in the 1st confrontation with the Emperor... So maybe that's why we see the Sith warrior being so single minded at the start, because of how its story was originally designed?

However I do agree that at the start, unless your like me very RPG in my head and with a hyper imagination to fill the gaps and see it a script that needs a good director to guide my head movies... you might find it lacking compare to other more developed stories.

Yeah I know I'm weird like that, a man with the heart of a child haha lol :D

Man alll this talk about the stories got me hype to play again, see ya in game guys! :)

Edited by Zehal

• 2 months later...