why weren't knights and warriors revamped during patch.

Caskont

Sure it does not matter to you, since you have no idea how to play and would rather they nerf a class to make things easier for you. What a lot of people don't get like this individual is Nerfs kills games. Since last patch, 80% of my ops friends have quit, or went healing... 70% if not more of my Sorc friends have quit all together... Now people like this guy wants another nerf so the rest of the people quit this game simple because he doesn't have the skill or patience to learn how to play against a class. If this so call nerf comes, you can enjoy waiting hours for ques to play WZs since there will be no one online to play. I'm done with this thread so tried of baddies crying about the dumbest things.

Get over yourself man. I've played many MMOs and to be honest, mara/sents are putting out way too much damage at the moment. It's nothing personal but at some point you have to realize that more people are playing this game than you. Insulting my abilities to which you have no knowledge does not 'poison the well' for me. Enjoy being FOTM but when things are said and done, we'll be seeing some type of balancing for the mara/sents.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nerf posts must stop. LOL I bet the OP is a Pyrotech btw... just a bet... 4 buttons = 14k damage in 4 GCD from range... but we must NERF JUGS AND GUARDIANS... along with the MARA/SENTS cause hey they have lightsabers gotta get em all.

btw do you folks have any idea what Sentinals/Guardians and our mirrors must do to make any appreciable damage occur keybind/timing wise... not to mention we need to stand in the AOE deathzone get targeted from all range and absorbe eachothers damage to boot...

If you haven't learned to time your cooldowns in your head and run flawless rotations involving 8 or more abilities based on situation, class and position in melee range during pvp... please roll a Guardian to BM/WH before ever posting another nerf thread... kthx.

Edited by VoidJustice

I would hate to see the class nerfed into nothing but what would be a compromise?

That you learn how to play?

The following classes don't cry about Marauders:

Powertechs

Snipers

Assassins

Players that don't suck

It's essentially an extra 5 seconds of life every time they are about to die, if they get it off.

It's annoying but not overpowering. Increasing the cooldown will have virtually no effect, they only use when almost dead. If you reduce their damage than what is the point of the ability? (in pvp they could defend a cap but that is it)

The only change I would make is a better graphic so people know it's up.

Edited by richardya

LOL definitely NOT crying bud but i know that the class will be nerfed, just a matter of when.. thats why i was surprised they were not revamped last night. They will be though that much is true.

Listen, i understand the class needed help- i will give you that. But even the sent's in my guild say that it needs to be dumbed down a bit or something. I would hate to see the class nerfed into nothing but what would be a compromise?

The class never needed help.

Trust me if you actually look up some post you'll realize 90% of mara hates fotm rollers and they'd rather get nerfed instead of hearing all these whines.

I post on forum primary not because I don't want my class nerfed - I actually want it nerfed more than anyone. But I cant stand the whine both in game and on forum, and this is the only place i can express it.

Pre 1.2 a good Marauder/Sentinal was very deadly. Post 1.2, they still are. Nothing to see here but nerfed class rage looking to pull others down into their mud hole. Marauder/Sentinal should be left alone.

If anything, those classes that were nerfed prior to 1.2 should be restored. PvP was wildly successful at launch because everyone felt heroic, nobody died in 3 globals, and it was insanely fun. A small percentage of people cryed because they could not cope with it. Did nerfing help? If the goal was to swell the ranks of the people who couldn't cope with pvp then yes, it was very successful.

I have little bias in preserving some perceived advantage that Marauder/Sentinal has in PvP; I'm a Mercenary.