Terrible FPS. Annoying Lag on all settings.

KOTOR-LOVER

It ran absolutely fine in beta on 1366x768 on high (~25 fps). I currently can't get my fps above 15 on 720p wtih everything on low, shadows off, bloom off. I'm well beyond the recommended requirements:

INtel Core i5 480m

AMD radeon hd 6550m

4 gb ram

and still 150 gb left on 500 gb hybrid HD

I mean, it ran fine on beta. With everything low on 800x600, it can stay at 30 fps but every few seconds it will dip to around 10 fps. I'm so intensely frustrated I can't even take it. If you can find me some drivers to update go ahead. Be my guest. But there is nothing on the AMD website I don't already have (http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonmob_win7-64.aspx)

PLEASE HELP ME BIOWARE. PLEASE!!!!!!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO PLAY and its practically UNplayable!

By the way, if you think it's because my specs aren't top of the line, check some benchmarks if you want. This gpu is on the same level as the NVIDIA geforce 540m which should also be able to run this easily on high on 1366x768.

Edited by KOTOR-LOVER

AMD radeon hd 6550m

Looks like a crappy laptop card to me.

its not. its among the best mid range gpu's. like i said, on the same level as nvidia 540m. But my card isn't the issue because it ran fine in beta! and every other game i have runs fine right now, including mass effect on high.

Edited by KOTOR-LOVER