Checklist for the QA team for heroics, flashpoints

The next time you take a look at Heroics, etc. the following points really need to be addressed.

I've found the following problems evident in the recent switch from making these 4+ to 2+ in the 4.0 update, and have given examples for some of these problems.

1. Make sure "bonus" missions don't "grey out" <many>

2. Make sure there are enough NPCs or whatever components so that players can complete the mission <rep side cyber mercenaries - Voss>

3. Make sure there is some mechanic for giving players LS/DS within the quest so that it isn't removed by eliminating turning in the heroic to the quest-giver <Imperial Balmorra in bugtown>

4. Give some of the "older" flashpoints access by lower level - <Solo mode?> such as Hammer station - which the entry point is on the capital worlds of both faction, so people DO wander in - as it was originally "built" as a level 17 or so FP, and now is 65 tactical - there is no way of setting it to the original level for those who just want to do content: which is clearly in the timeframe of when the character would be around 17th level <questgivers you speak to on the fleet>

5. Have some SH decorations drop in the "revised" Solo. Did Taral5 and Maelstrom on a different server with a 65th there that I'm building up my legacy there with - and not a single SH drop. Disappointing.