Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Shadowclaimer's Avatar


Shadowclaimer
12.15.2011 , 09:58 AM | #1221
Quote: Originally Posted by AxeMurdera View Post
To both Shadowclaimer and Thunder-God, This is well put. Some people just are inpatient, I have been in a few massive launch mmo's and it gets hard to do anything when there are a million people doing the same thing... Every MMO will learn from this and for those complaining be happy bioware is giving us early access. Most games its only 24 hours. We will all get our turn and if your complaining about not being in (unless its a select few who ordered months ago and somehow got skipped) its your own dang fault for registering late...
With this game I went from zero to hype in 5 seconds, I wanted nothing to do with it or any MMO after a few years of playing them hardcore. I watched a cinematic, looked at the classes, and BAM I wanted to play it. So I preordered, way late.

Don't get me wrong, it sucks waiting, everyone can agree to that, its just some of us are more tolerant of the waiting process.

XOrionX's Avatar


XOrionX
12.15.2011 , 09:58 AM | #1222
Quote: Originally Posted by AxeMurdera View Post
To both Shadowclaimer and Thunder-God, This is well put. Some people just are inpatient, I have been in a few massive launch mmo's and it gets hard to do anything when there are a million people doing the same thing... Every MMO will learn from this and for those complaining be happy bioware is giving us early access. Most games its only 24 hours. We will all get our turn and if your complaining about not being in (unless its a select few who ordered months ago and somehow got skipped) its your own dang fault for registering late...
AxeMurdera - I choose not to take any blame for my situation. I blame you instead.
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

EwokRock's Avatar


EwokRock
12.15.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1223
Very nice service here, thanks for the updates, I think giving people an eta like this has done wonders for the atmosphere, bio should really give you some props

Peppermints's Avatar


Peppermints
12.15.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1224
Quote: Originally Posted by FMLDestroyer View Post
11/9/11 in 2nd wave of today.
I'm 11/13 so now I'm staring at my inbox.

XOrionX's Avatar


XOrionX
12.15.2011 , 10:00 AM | #1225
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer View Post
With this game I went from zero to hype in 5 seconds, I wanted nothing to do with it or any MMO after a few years of playing them hardcore. I watched a cinematic, looked at the classes, and BAM I wanted to play it. So I preordered, way late.

Don't get me wrong, it sucks waiting, everyone can agree to that, its just some of us are more tolerant of the waiting process.
Agree. I haven't latched on to an MMO like this in a long time.


I saw a few cinematics, played the beta...

..and went from 6 to midnight.

I'm fully torqued for this game!
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

Sath_Wishes's Avatar


Sath_Wishes
12.15.2011 , 10:00 AM | #1226
Quote: Originally Posted by Peppermints View Post
I'm 11/13 so now I'm staring at my inbox.
Trying log in > email inbox, just saying

Montiphus's Avatar


Montiphus
12.15.2011 , 10:01 AM | #1227
November 12th code entry. Wave 3 apparently just went out. I'm in.

Bicep's Avatar


Bicep
12.15.2011 , 10:02 AM | #1228
11-14 and I'm in. Didn't wait for email, kept checking launcher.

Go Time !!!! Good Luck All !!

Katnap's Avatar


Katnap
12.15.2011 , 10:03 AM | #1229
11/12 registration and I'm in.

Moudan's Avatar


Moudan
12.15.2011 , 10:04 AM | #1230
Pre-order Nov 15, 2011

Got access Dec 15. 2011 at 10:01am CST