What Food Will You Be Eating While You Play? Post Suggestions!

SheldonX

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to convince my GF to try this out. She swears that video games are stupid, although she has never played one, and that she would get bored from sitting and doing "nothing" for hours. God Im gonna Mi-sssss her. lol

Marunette and I actually met here. We have a lot in common and we both love Star Wars. :)

I've already bought some canned fruit and microwaveable pot pies. Plenty of bottled water so I don't accidentally have any spills.

I've set my phone to go off 3 times during the day.

1. 8AM - Breakfast, Brush Teeth, Shower if needed lol.

2. 2PM - Lunch and throw away trash. Drink some water.

3. 10PM - Supper and water if out. Consider sleeping - if so, set a timer for 5 hours.

Happy Holidays.

Be prepared now so you don't have to go shopping and waist money on pizza with low nutrition and energy levels. I don't like feeling tired all the time when I play. Coffee and energy drinks only go so far.

Happy Weekend. See you ingame.

My parents will do most of my meals......So it really is just a case of get up....play....get shouted for food....tell them im running flashpoints with my guild so i bring food upstairs...rinse and repeat as needed.....

Back when i played WoW i hardly slept....my sleep pattern was like 4-5 hours.

Pot Noodles will play a LARGE part of my game time

Pizza pockets, left overs... What ever can be microwaved in less than 2 mins lol.

Advice for sleepy issues... If feeling tired, down a cup of coffe and take a 15 min power nap directly after. You will feel refreshed and ready to go for several more hours. (nap has to be 15mins. no less, no more.)

Edited by Jeebas

I have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen waiting for my email for early access.

So far the following is ready

Yellow Bean & Honey roast Chicken with szchuan peppercorn crust

Beef Chow Mein

Aromatic star anise steamed jasmine rice

Genaral Tso's Turkey with peanuts & red pepper

Char Sui pork & veg curry

Szchuan braised mushrooms & cabbage with oyster & hot bean sauce

and if I can't get into the game soon I think I better open my kitchen as a restuarant lol

Well, I love to cook so my plan is a bit different. Last night/MOn12dec roasted 2 whole chickens, and then I smoked a turkey breast. I have a bread maker , so I prepped a few loaves of yummy fresh bread, then I made some fresh veggies, roasted. I also made a Huuuuge pot of beef stew in a crockpot. I'm going to make a couple things of Hamburger helper , and chicken helper as well, the wheat helper. So my fridge is a "garden of eden" of leftovers. No reason to eat like crap.

FYI*BTW,

Red-bull and energy drinks have LOTS of artificial sweeteners in them, that if used over the course of a long time, and can cause horrible migraine headaches. Also, the chemicals in Hot pockets and frozen meals can increase your risk of pancreatic cancer, and will certainly make you gain weight. Try cooking chicken breast, with one of the "taco kits", taste a lot better, and is much better for you. Plus if you're like me throw some onions and peppers in a small pan, and you get some veggie in there.

If you cant cook, buy frozen chicken breast, and a half dozen eggs. Make scrambled eggs, and pop the chicken in the oven. Instant brown rice takes 5 minutes, and requires almost no effort. The green giant frozen veggies are actually pretty tasty. Just becareful guys, no reason to let yourselves go down a bad road of improper diet. Lasting effects will come back to bite you, no pun intended.

I know , I know

Good luck

Edited by TarrakCala

Mountain Dew Voltage for PvE. 99 cents per 2 liter

Guinness for PvP. 2 dollars a bottle

Pizza rolls and hotpockets for sustenance. 5 bucks for a 3 day supply.

Gaming with my lady in Star Wars. Priceless. :)

Vegetable noodle soup, cheap and takes five minutes to prepare.

Home-made burgers with ready-fried steaks, some assembly required.

Coffee percolator working on overdrive. Mmm, caffeine.

Nicotine breaks a few times a day to get that 'extra oomph'.

Sharing an addiction to The Old Republic with my Scoundrel? Priceless. :D

Well I'll probably be having a few Digornio's while I play in regards to lunch, and some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

I may switch to the Laptop and have a cigar with some wine while playing, though the distraction of that might make the cigar less enjoyable or the game less enjoyable, so perhaps just when I take a break I'll do that.

I'll definitely be sipping some Moscato D'Asti of sorts though.