★Powerr's First TGN episode!!!!!

Powerr

★ My videos for TGN will now all go on My TGN Playlist which can be found at:

★ If you wish to support me, Follow my personal Youtube and Twitch.

★Matchless will be streaming all Rated PvP matches. Watch this spectacle from any perspective at http://www.matchless-gaming.com or more directly at http://www.matchless-gaming.com/livestreams

★★★Thanks!

Click "Like" and "Add to ▼ Favorites" if you like this! Helps us make more videos. Thumbs up if you did!

Edited by Powerr

Pretty good video mate. I really like the commentary. I subbed for now :) I hope seeing more classes in your videos too.

I appreciate the support. I will be playing more than my shadow as well and pushing as much content as possible.

Basic PvP info, but I'm sure people will find a use for it.

I don't like the lack of music (even something nice and quiet in the background).

I don't really like your voice, but that's something you have no "Powerr" over (heh).

I liked the video though (It's hard work afterall, I know) I hope next ones will be a little bit better.

Good luck.

Great video ;) I didnt see you using project very often...I'm new to the class but I use it when ever its off cooldown am I doing it wrong ? Are you 31-10?

was playing 27/0/14 I normally need to manage what I'm doing when I am trying to peel, but its important to only use project when you have a stack up, otherwise its an inefficient use of resource in my opinion

was playing 27/0/14 I normally need to manage what I'm doing when I am trying to peel, but its important to only use project when you have a stack up, otherwise its an inefficient use of resource in my opinion

Forgive my lack of knowledge with the terms...are you talking PA or the one that adds distance to TKT.

can you link me to your spec please. I also run a similar build but could not decide between the extra damage for Double strike (from balance) Or harnessed shadows!

also, as it is not a full tank build I am often quite uncertain whether to guard or not. I am completely DPS geared in power(dont have any BM yet) which leaves my health down around 15k but 870 max damage. I die pretty fast if the opponents jump my guard i found myself most useful when im not guarding and playing like a proper dps character.

do you think i should gear survivor until i get BM ?

Edited by Superstaroo

Am not very fond of FiB for kinetic, I feel you lose more than what you gain (even with full dps gear as KC you won't solo healers or do on par dps with pure dps specs), especially to help out your team with a constant aoe snare.

Then again pure KC has a boring style of play (rotation / dps wise), so I can understand if you try variations to spice it up a bit hehe :>

Why do you prefer it over the 31/0/10? Having slow time is crucial for bursts after project for me.

EDIT: Or I guess I should ask what about it is better, I guess you never techinally said you prefered it.

Edited by Xienive

Good vid! I giggled when you kept saying "detaunts", since a detaunt would be the exact opposite of what the ability actually does.

"Wow, hey buddy. You're doing a wonderful job mashing my healer's face in. keep up the good work!" <-- detaunt

Edited by Caelrie

Good vid! I giggled when you kept saying "detaunts", since a detaunt would be the exact opposite of what the ability actually does.

"Wow, hey buddy. You're doing a wonderful job mashing my healer's face in. keep up the good work!" <-- detaunt

Yup it's pretty funny ;]

Usually it's Taunt/Challenge.

Great video.

I myself am infiltrater. I always spam my aoe taunt and find myself in combat shielding teamates as well mainly in huttball.

I liked the advice on the powertech. I had no idea poping resli when they throw a stivky negates most of their burst.

Thanks man

Why do you prefer it over the 31/0/10? Having slow time is crucial for bursts after project for me.

EDIT: Or I guess I should ask what about it is better, I guess you never techinally said you prefered it.

Never said it was better, for my group it is a bit better because it supplies more aoe dps to stack on our already strong AOE group

Powerr, you were using 31/0/10 according to your Shadow spec video.

Can you post your new build ? :p Kinda starting to play a Shadow and i was watching your videos and i like it.

He is using standard, pre slow time buff hybrid build with FiB.