Fresh boosted 60. What do I need to do to marry Lana?

Siroke

i just boosted to 60. can't seem to find any real "guides" on what progress or overall requirements are to marry Lana. Do I just keep playing all the chapters and keep flirting till i get to "chapter 9?" I know I have to do the one flashpoint. where does that fit in? any guidance would be appreciated!

thanks for the info! when do you marry her? is it in the flashpoint? also how did you get 2 wives? is that exclusive to playing sith warrior? (i could see polygamy being a darkside thing but not a jedi thing obvisouly) i thought when you start jedi under siege you have to terminate all relationships to keep one. thanks!!

thanks for the info! when do you marry her? is it in the flashpoint? also how did you get 2 wives? is that exclusive to playing sith warrior? (i could see polygamy being a darkside thing but not a jedi thing obvisouly) i thought when you start jedi under siege you have to terminate all relationships to keep one. thanks!!

Warning: when you reach Chapter IX of KotFE, you will end up in a conversation in a cantina. Like the rest of us, you will there be the victim of an atrocity of narrative-steering design, with a dialogue wheel that says this:

1. I want to speak with one of you.

2. [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you.

To lock in the Lana romance, you *must* pick the [Flirt] here, because the text is really "I want to flirt with one of you". This will lead you to a slightly different conversation with Lana, wherein you get a [Flirt]. Pick this flirt to get a pop-up warning that you are about to commit to a romance. Confirm this and you're good.

The proposal comes in the aftermath of the very last story FP before Jedi Under Siege, the one called Nathema Conspiracy. You have to play through the entirety of KotFE and KotET, then through the "traitor arc" ==> War on Iokath ("Forgotten World"'), Crisis on Umbara, A Traitor Among the Chiss ("Copero"), and Nathema Conspiracy. Play the three flashpoints (Umbara, Copero, Nathema) in [sOLO] mode to advance the story. Despite its name, [sTORY] mode does not advance the story.

The two wives thing is essentially a bug in the interactions between the stories of Vette and Dark Side Jaesa which allows an SW to play through *all* of one conversation sequence (including the marriage) and then through *all* of the other. It turns out that the second one does not recognise that you completed the first in any way, and lets you proceed the second romance. Only one of the two gets recorded for post-KotFE "companion return" purposes.

It might have been fixed, and something similar might be possible with the other classes that have a choice of romances (male Smuggler and male Agent).