Burning Tuning/Armor

So erm, I had a bit of a mishap and fell into some lava on Ord Mantell trying to do a cheev. Well, said lava wasn't properly applying the burning debuff. I had to quick travel out to the main camp only to discover the burning debuff had now applied, been stuck on, relogs/death could not get rid of it. So there I was just sitting there in Fort Ganrik, slowly burning to death where I began to suddenly get quite the following of level 10ish noobs all asking the same question "where do I buy that armor?" lol. Never have I ever been so popular before. WTB stuff that makes me look like I ate Taco Bell pls k thx. Edited by Sebastianne

so erm, i had a bit of a mishap and fell into some lava on ord mantell trying to do a cheev. Well, said lava wasn't properly applying the burning debuff. I had to quick travel out to the main camp only to discover the burning debuff had now applied, been stuck on, relogs/death could not get rid of it. So there i was just sitting there in fort ganrik, slowly burning to death where i began to suddenly get quite the following of level 10ish noobs all asking the same question "where do i buy that armor?" lol. Never have i ever been so popular before. Wtb stuff that makes me look like i ate taco bell pls k thx.

still need a pmsl emote, tried the usual :D, but wasn't working, had to edit this a few times to get it...lol :D

Edited by DarkTergon

• 4 weeks later...
So erm, I had a bit of a mishap and fell into some lava on Ord Mantell trying to do a cheev. Well, said lava wasn't properly applying the burning debuff. I had to quick travel out to the main camp only to discover the burning debuff had now applied, been stuck on, relogs/death could not get rid of it. So there I was just sitting there in Fort Ganrik, slowly burning to death where I began to suddenly get quite the following of level 10ish noobs all asking the same question "where do I buy that armor?" lol. Never have I ever been so popular before. WTB stuff that makes me look like I ate Taco Bell pls k thx.

I love this idea! Would be great for Sith characters! :D