i cant find how to gain those companions

Kissakias

in legacy - achievements - companions - star fortresses

there are some alliance companions that i can use yet and i DON'T know how to use them in future

im starting finishing story mode fortresses achievements but i dont think that will help to get them

no info so far in internet for those companions Choza Raabat, Hemdil Tre, Rokuss e.t.c.

Here's how you gain the Star Fortress companions -

First, you do the story mode, which it seems you're in the middle of doing. At the end of getting Alliance crates to your contact (Choza Rabaat, Hemdil Tre, etc.), they'll say you're ready for the initial assault on the Star Fortress. That involves destroying the shield bunker on the ground. Once you've done that, your contact will say something along the lines of "Great; this is a fantastic start. I'm heading to Odessan now, see you there."

Then, you must destroy the Star Fortress to acquire them as a companion. Doing it on story/solo mode won't work, since you don't actually go up against the boss of the whole fortress, a Knight of Zakuul called an Exarch; on story mode you just take down the security, I believe. You'll automatically get a mission called "[planet]: Destroy the Star Fortress" after your contact heads to Odessan. This mission is a Heroic mission. It's definitely possible to solo it, but it takes a lot of effort and time, and it can be, for some classes/disciplines, exceedingly difficult. You can also group up for it; ask around in the Odessan chat if anyone wants to do the Heroic Star Fortress(es) with you.

Once you destroy the Star Fortress, your contact will join you as a full companion.

Edit: Here's Dulfy's guide to the Star Fortresses.

Edited by Jagaimee