Verburyc Ade be Manda (Mandalorian RP'd Guild)

KitRoakr

Su Cuy'gar!

Verburyc Ade be Manda (VAbM) is a Mandalorian RP'd guild. We are selective about recruitment, so we are still small. We are looking for players that will join us in voice chat (we have our own Ventrilo server) to enjoy great conversation, solid gameplay, and guild stratigization. We have our own guild web page (http://www.vabm.guildportal.com/) with informational libraries, a guild calendar, and our own forums.

Please feel free to check out our web page for guild rules and application. The application is intended for us to get to know you a little bit; not to block people from joining. We'd like to hear from you and chat for a while to see if you are a good fit for our community. We believe in keeping the game fun, so we do not want to bring anyone in that may not enjoy playing the game with us. Right now there are 5 core players that are very active. There are also around a dozen or so other players that jump in with us on a regular basis to team up, seek game info, and generally have a good time.

If you are interested, or just curious, please take a look at our web page. If you would like to join, create an account (if you do not have one yet) and fill out our guild application on line. Also, please send me (Ad'haran) and in game email as well. I receive email notifications from GuildPortal for most activity on the website, so I will know when you apply and I will respond as quickly as possible!

VAbM is comprised of players mostly in our 20's and 30's. We all have real lives outside the game and we all choose to respect each other’s real life needs at all times (after all... it is a requirement for our guild). We invite likeminded folks to join us. If you need a guild that will respect you and push hard towards simply having a great time playing a game we all enjoy, then we are the guild for you. We do have rules, but if you read them carefully, you will see that they are simple and common sense rules designed to maintain a great game play community. We get personal with our guild mates, support each other, and socialize a lot!

As for game play; we are focused on it all! We want players that RP, do PvP, Quest, do war zones, and operations! We want it all! We are looking for players that have specialized interests in the game and can add to our overall expertise and help us develop as a guild!

Come and join us!

Edited by KitRoakr