2200 parse as Carnage

marshmallow

http://www.torparse.com/a/44155/time/1352254417/1352254738

2200 parse as carnage, thought I would share it all with you..

used 2 rakata attack adrenals one bt and had armor pen up for this one, because my merc friend was on the dummy w/me

edit:

http://www.torparse.com/a/46387/time/1352593307/1352593602

link to a 2140 parse w/o arp

2 adrenals and one bt used as usual

edit2:

lol now i just got 2150 w/o armor pen..

http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23

do the math on taking it out of combat, it wont let me edit the parse to take that out.. same set up as the last one

Edited by marshmallow

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fact the dps on average is quite nice, I consider a 2200 parse as one without adrenal, no other class dude bringing on a Arp buff, 5 minutes long, 1 inspiration and without editing out the non combat / out of combat stuff.

Also the number which is turning up for following the link is 2193.6 and 2193.6 < 2200.

Despite all those silly details, its good and nice to see that there are those driven to go for their max tuned parse ^^, you got your stats in order ^^ Gratz

Despite the fact the dps on average is quite nice, I consider a 2200 parse as one without adrenal, no other class dude bringing on a Arp buff, 5 minutes long, 1 inspiration and without editing out the non combat / out of combat stuff.

Also the number which is turning up for following the link is 2193.6 and 2193.6 < 2200.

That's really *********** nit-picky...

Despite all those silly details, its good and nice to see that there are those driven to go for their max tuned parse ^^, you got your stats in order ^^ Gratz

Erm okay so why is editing out the waiting to get out of combat bad? Its more realistic to a raid setting. I agree with the Arp thing, I will try and get this same number w/o armor pen. The rest is just really picky and a little bit ridiculous.

http://www.torparse.com/a/44155/time/1352254417/1352254738

2200 parse as carnage, thought I would share it all with you..

used 2 rakata attack adrenals one bt and had armor pen up for this one, because my merc friend was on the dummy w/me

"Impressive. Most impressive."

Actually, that's a high enough dps that I'd like to pick your brain.

What do your skill trees, stats/gear look like?

My Ops group has 2 mara's and if we could get both of them closer to your numbers I'd be feeling a lot more confident about Nightmare EC.

P.S: Ignore the haters, as I always say "bads going to hate.":cool:

How many different threads are you going to post in (or start) to show off your parse results?

This is at least 3, which is about 2 too many.

Congratulations, you're a competent and geared player.

Now do something useful like discuss specific tweaks to gear, playstyle, or priority queue that helped you achieve those results, and stop waving the numbers all over the place to make sure everyone sees them and compliments you on being better than they are.

you reach that number by having 2 players(i know that the damage is all you) on the dummy and using the debuffs of other class?

i can do better numbers, just let me get my smugler and a commando friend to put their debuff on the dummy, my numbers will go through the roof.

Put your own numbers without external help and i will give you my congratulations

I would like to quote a reply from another thread where you have posted the same parse:

You are aware you are far pass informative and deep within Epeen territory at this point right?

I Lol'd very hard but have to agree, we all know Marauders and Sentinels are capable at pulling such numbers and you are proof. However, please get off your high horse and provide tips and gearing advice to help others achieve numbers close to yours. I'm currently 2000-2050 on my sentinel and would like to improve, I scan the forums while at work to pick up on any tips I can do to improve. You have the desired numbers everyone wants so do everyone else a favor and help out instead of bragging.

Edited by OMGitsCHARLIE

Well THIS thread is pure bragging alright. Its his right to post it here to try and get peer loving. We decide weither or not to give it ( over here I give you a thumbs up for number, but you rub me wrong attitude wise).

The thread where the previous quote come from however is a discussion on min/maxing marauders where all you did was pretty much "hey guys look how awesome I am" while people suggest things or ask for help.

Hence the semi-trolling.

Well THIS thread is pure bragging alright. Its his right to post it here to try and get peer loving. We decide weither or not to give it ( over here I give you a thumbs up for number, but you rub me wrong attitude wise).

The thread where the previous quote come from however is a discussion on min/maxing marauders where all you did was pretty much "hey guys look how awesome I am" while people suggest things or ask for help.

Hence the semi-trolling.

So, this is partially right and partially absolutely wrong.

My issue with people in this thread has very little to do with what the OP was doing.

First of all for all posters who have nothing good to say - none of you contribute jack - EXCEPT bumping his post. No one here cares about the "dignity" of the post, or whether or not he posted the "right" information. You people are telling him to stop looking for attention and showing off yet in the same breath you expect him to post tips to help you with YOUR dps? Some nerve indeed.

He doesn't owe any of you anything. He can post anything he f**ing wants. your opinion on what he posts doesn't matter - EVER (including mine). If you didn't like what was posted then why spend your time bumping his thread to the top to tell him he shouldn't post it? YOU'RE PROMOTING IT !

Think first, mooks.

So, this is partially right and partially absolutely wrong.

My issue with people in this thread has very little to do with what the OP was doing.

First of all for all posters who have nothing good to say - none of you contribute jack - EXCEPT bumping his post. No one here cares about the "dignity" of the post, or whether or not he posted the "right" information. You people are telling him to stop looking for attention and showing off yet in the same breath you expect him to post tips to help you with YOUR dps? Some nerve indeed.

He doesn't owe any of you anything. He can post anything he f**ing wants. your opinion on what he posts doesn't matter - EVER (including mine). If you didn't like what was posted then why spend your time bumping his thread to the top to tell him he shouldn't post it? YOU'RE PROMOTING IT !

Think first, mooks.

I very much like how you post an opinion about how you think opinions are worthless. Lots of logic there.

Sadly for you, I can recognize someone who is only after attention and pat on the back like the OP is. If he'd have kept that to one thread, you know, fine. But any thread asking about spec lately has this guy coming out of the blue with pretty much :

"hey guys, I know you are having a discussion but, please drop it all and start talking about how awesome I am"

So yes, I dispise that attitude, and I point it out.

Btw, if you think opinions are not worth it, what are you doing on a forum?

How many different threads are you going to post in (or start) to show off your parse results?

This is at least 3, which is about 2 too many.

Congratulations, you're a competent and geared player.

Now do something useful like discuss specific tweaks to gear, playstyle, or priority queue that helped you achieve those results, and stop waving the numbers all over the place to make sure everyone sees them and compliments you on being better than they are.

I posted different parses in those threads, and made an individual thread for this parse because I thought it was exceptionally good.

you reach that number by having 2 players(i know that the damage is all you) on the dummy and using the debuffs of other class?

i can do better numbers, just let me get my smugler and a commando friend to put their debuff on the dummy, my numbers will go through the roof.

Put your own numbers without external help and i will give you my congratulations

Okay put up the parse. I hope you realize that armor penetration barely helps carnage dps because of our gore.

I very much like how you post an opinion about how you think opinions are worthless. Lots of logic there.

Sadly for you, I can recognize someone who is only after attention and pat on the back like the OP is. If he'd have kept that to one thread, you know, fine. But any thread asking about spec lately has this guy coming out of the blue with pretty much :

"hey guys, I know you are having a discussion but, please drop it all and start talking about how awesome I am"

So yes, I dispise that attitude, and I point it out.

Btw, if you think opinions are not worth it, what are you doing on a forum?

Not sure if you realized but, what I posted in those threads was relevant to the topic of the thread as a whole(aka they were about dps or asking about what numbers other people were getting numbers wise). You're obviously just mad because you keep looking at these posts and don't understand why you can't pull these numbers.

"Impressive. Most impressive."

Actually, that's a high enough dps that I'd like to pick your brain.

What do your skill trees, stats/gear look like?

My Ops group has 2 mara's and if we could get both of them closer to your numbers I'd be feeling a lot more confident about Nightmare EC.

P.S: Ignore the haters, as I always say "bads going to hate.":cool:

Look up Vexo on askmrrobot and you will find all that stuff

I would like to quote a reply from another thread where you have posted the same parse:

I Lol'd very hard but have to agree, we all know Marauders and Sentinels are capable at pulling such numbers and you are proof. However, please get off your high horse and provide tips and gearing advice to help others achieve numbers close to yours. I'm currently 2000-2050 on my sentinel and would like to improve, I scan the forums while at work to pick up on any tips I can do to improve. You have the desired numbers everyone wants so do everyone else a favor and help out instead of bragging.

Why should I help you when you, when you guys are trolling me? Why don't you take a good long look at your skill tree and figure out your rotation on your own. Try hitting the dummy a couple times and try out different combinations of abilities. Its not that hard to be a decent DPS in this game, it only takes a little bit of time and effort.

If you are looking for a handout from me, like giving you my rotation then you should just go somewhere else.

Not sure if you realized but, what I posted in those threads was relevant to the topic of the thread as a whole(aka they were about dps or asking about what numbers other people were getting numbers wise). You're obviously just mad because you keep looking at these posts and don't understand why you can't pull these numbers.

Mainly because my marauder isn't geared yet. Good try tough.

My point remains. Each of your post are you telling people they obviously cannot be as awesome as you are. Hence, rubbing me wrong attitude wise.

Mainly because my marauder isn't geared yet. Good try tough.

My point remains. Each of your post are you telling people they obviously cannot be as awesome as you are. Hence, rubbing me wrong attitude wise.

*though and also even if your marauder was geared you wouldn't get close to 2200.

To your second point, obviously no one is as good as me because I haven't seen any parses beating me yet like people say they will post. People think getting 2200 w/armor pen is really easy when its still actually pretty difficult to do.

But really I want people to put their parses up here so I can compare with them since apparently getting 2200 DPS is the easiest thing to people nowadays, even though i've yet to see any other 2200 parses apart from Hybles, or any other Ambient DPS. This thread is really not meant to be a troll thread.