Why are heroic 4s so easy?

Depends on your individual AC, Spec, Gear, Skill, and Ingenuity. Just because you can, doesn't mean everyone can.

Also just because you can solo a few Heroic 4s doesn't mean you can solo them all.

Some of them will lend themselves to certain ACs in terms of ease of completion, others will require a group.

Depends on your individual AC, Spec, Gear, Skill, and Ingenuity. Just because you can, doesn't mean everyone can.

Also just because you can solo a few Heroic 4s doesn't mean you can solo them all.

Some of them will lend themselves to certain ACs in terms of ease of completion, others will require a group.

I see alot of players that think if its easy for them, its easy for everyone and those that can't do it, lack the skills.

I have to say some of them depends... On the Raxxus fight in the daily i die my way to the boss and even with Malavai "the gimp" healer in full tionese gear cant keep me up as a tank because he seems to not see me needing any heals... Other then that I should say depending on the content and how you doing it you could solo most group contents