Latest Cartel Market Additions

DanielSteed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the weapons look incredibly stupid, sorry.

I like the angular design, especially if you combine it with the new tuning. Plus the sound it makes when activating and firing is pretty cool.

The shield hologram tuning should be allowed for use with shield/power generators and focuses.

Since you don't see equipped shields and power generators on your character, I don't think it would be possible.

Edited by Phazonfreak

Hello everyone!

With today's update a few new items have been added to the Cartel Market. A full breakdown of them can be found here!

[/Looks at DanielSteed:]

REALLY ?? .... Seriously ???

Just exactly how am I suppose to explain WHY I "need" the extra cash one month before 6.0 to my "finical adviser" ?

:D:D:D

(if you only knew the extent of the list I'm already working on!)

JK bud ! Nicely done !

:cool:

Good job on the page!

Question though, what or whom is Obsidian Squad?:confused: I have no memory of them in any storyline, so if I forgot, please someone correct me.

I was wondering about that as well. Maybe it has to do with something in the next expansion, but they added the flair early as a small preview of something that's coming later? I really have no idea.

It would be great if all the flairs had some flavor text on the items about what they were referencing. I doubt many new players would understand what the Carnage and Agony flairs are related to for example.

I think the weapons look incredibly stupid, sorry.

My first thought was while someone in BW was blowing the leaves/grass from their driveway/sidewalk a thought came to their mind...hmm....extend this leaf blower with a rifle muzzle attachment....presto...a new Commando weapon...

My first thought was while someone in BW was blowing the leaves/grass from their driveway/sidewalk a thought came to their mind...hmm....extend this leaf blower with a rifle muzzle attachment....presto...a new Commando weapon...

Or...they've seen A New Hope.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/eb/LasercannonDSI.png/revision/latest?cb=20130313221509

These items are nice but.. too expensive, even for a whale's standards. Did they forget there's a collection unlock cost? And dyes not being multi-use makes them bleh for buying with CC unless they're cheap cheap. Overall, I like the new presentation Daniel!