They need to change the end story.

fliplife

I dont understand why the 2 classes on the sith side ends with a battle vs them self I get what the sith code is but it shouldnt apply this mmo they should end diffently but 4 real thou they need to expand the story, some of us players want do things solo and they should give us more 2 do then trying to make us play as a team.

I didn't understand anything you just said... or maybe it's just me.

It's not just you.

OP if you're looking for more solo content, besides the sith there are 6 other class stories you can experience, and in the future (possibly 1.4?) a new planet (Makeb) is being added to the game, along with more story for all 8 classes.

I dont understand why the 2 classes on the sith side ends with a battle vs them self I get what the sith code is but it shouldnt apply this mmo they should end diffently but 4 real thou they need to expand the story, some of us players want do things solo and they should give us more 2 do then trying to make us play as a team.

We currently don't have an end to the story. Just an end to chapter three. More is coming, don't worry.

Oh, and I've cleaned up your post to make it easier to understand for others. A little bit of punctuation goes a long way:

"I dont understand why the 2 sith classes end with a battle vs themselves. I get what the sith code is, but it shouldnt apply this mmo. The stories should end differently.

For real, though, they need to expand the story. Some of us players want to do things solo. They should give us more to do, instead of trying to make us play as a team."

Edited by Bossa_Nova

It's not just you.

OP if you're looking for more solo content, besides the sith there are 6 other class stories you can experience, and in the future (possibly 1.4?) a new planet (Makeb) is being added to the game, along with more story for all 8 classes.

The thing is he is talking about a single quest on tatoonie.

Not even the end of chapter 3 or even 1.

Really baffled by this.

Its ok OP. I get the gist. So... yea on the sith side invariably the end of the class quests usually end up with some variation of sith vs. sith. But I think this is consistent with the over all story of the Star Wars Universe. They are their own worst enemy.

As for additional solo content, well there is plenty. Start another toon and try that story on for size. If you want to continue the story for your main from a solo perspective, you will get new content with expansions. I encourage you to jump and do the multiplayer content though... it adds a great deal to the story if you are a fan. The Revan story continues. :)

Heh, I've been playing the beta for Guild Wars 2 and just be glad with the amount of story you get here.

It just makes me appreciate again what the devs have done. No game is perfect, but as far as story telling is concerned, this game beats a lot of em....but I do agree that more story is welcome :)

Now I know how my class story ends...

Spoilers!!

EDIT: Posting Spoilers!! in a Spoilers forum, weee.... great weekend everyone :cool:

Edited by Thekze

Really baffled by this.

He's saying both Sith stories end with the final boss being another Sith.

I didn't understand anything of what you just said. Besides it makes perfectly sense that the two sith class stories ends up battling other siths, since that's generally what siths do.

Basally the only thing I got from that post is a suspicion that you know very little about star wars lore...

Anyways try editing the post and make your case more clear.

Really baffled by this.

If I recall correctly, its not even a Sith class - I had that quest as an IA, and it was fantastic, the quest was fantastic, the dialogue and everything else after the fight was fantastic.

If I recall correctly, its not even a Sith class - I had that quest as an IA, and it was fantastic, the quest was fantastic, the dialogue and everything else after the fight was fantastic.

Nope, the quest on Tatooine where the Sith fights himself/herself is the Sith Warrior story.

As for what the OP is referring to, I have no idea if they mean that Warrior quest on Tatooine or the chapter three endings for Warrior and Inquisitor which aren't even a "battle vs them self", though they are Sith vs Sith which is a normal part of being Sith. Some Sith look for apprentices expecting that the apprentice will one day kill them, it's expected of them. Plus, you know, pretty much all of the stories involve some Sith vs Sith action. The IA story mentions certain Sith too busy fighting amongst themselves to pay attention to what's going on around them plus you have a certain Sith going to great lengths for power. The BH story has a Sith vying for a position of power and taking pride in angering a Council member. It's what Sith do. Most of the Sith are constantly fighting each other for power, that's what makes them, as a whole, so weak.