About Kotfe and Kotet and whole swtor and kotor plot.

QFrey

Hello my friends. Sorry if my English is not very good. Still, the third language for me.

I'd like to talk about the history of Kotor and Swtor, swtor as we all know continues essentially the story of Kotor. We are developing our character along a certain line, where we see the formation of a hero in of one significant character in history, then we are faced with the last days of Revan, learn at last how ended his story, and gradually move to the history of the Emperor and his end. I'm not going to speculate about what the lore or not, the fact that the player character was more powerful than the Emperor- who absorbs the forces of many thousands years. Put that thing down. Kotfe and Kotet really great stories, and I must give credit to the developers they have always made great stories. However, for the characters are force users and I think to not force users, this is essentially the end of the story. We took the throne, created a new infinite Empire or Alliance(Yes stupid name ethernal alliance kek), but then the only version of history is the endless battle with the Republic and the Sith, because we've run out of choice: I am for the Empire or the Republic. For force users, it's a little complicated, no matter Jedi or Sith, on the add-ons pushed us to what made us basically a full gray Jedi or Sith. We are moving to this NPC and the story of training for a deeper understanding of the power. Where we explain that it's not limited to only the dark or light side.In fact it is base grey. This raises the question, is this is the end of it for swtor in terms of interesting epic story?

Because to turn this story can only be in two directions: Infinite war with the Republic and the Empire. Or the inevitable fall of the endless throne. In fact, the fact that the player is allowed to take the throne, already leads in the end the whole story. As we remember, the throne cannot exist without a host (Hello blizzard).

Hence, it turns out, for the continuation of the story of the protagonist, or it needs to lead the troops in an endless war, must either lose his throne. As we were not given options in which we can surrender control of the throne (the establishment of the Alliance as such is not considered). So what? the end of history? what do you think?

Honestly, I have no clue how the story would continue from this point onward. I believe KOTET got a more or less satisfying ending, which also nicely concluded the events. We are the Emperor, the most influential and one of the strongest beings in the galaxy. Hell, even the ending credits theme played for the first time in SWTOR history... I am really curious what is going to happen next.

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the plenty Lich King references (powerful throne, "there must always be...") from Warcraft. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly, I have no clue how the story would continue from this point onward.

I do. Nothing oficial, nothing datamined, just the way i see things going:

1. We will have to chose between Lana and Theron - who lives and who dies.

2. SCORPIO will be back again - it has something to do with the Luminous Machine.

3. The Luminous Machine is actually Ashaa, the Mother Machine from Sith Inquisitor story.

4. The Rakata are alive and plotting something.

5. Thexan's body is on the Gravestone in the dark sanctuary.

6. Tenebrae's original sith pureblood body is preserved on Dromund Kass in the Dark Temple - i see an opportunity for Lord Scourge and Kira to return to the story

7. The "scary sith lady" encountered by Blizz on Hoth is actually DS Jaesa - but you learn that on Hoth, in the uggnaught cave, the reality is distorted and not everything you see is real - i see an opportunity to recruit LS Jaesa - you have to fight some big ugly Sithspawn and then chose which version of Jaesa comes home with you and kill the other one

8. Admiral Aygo tells you about a possible new recruit named Zenith, but at the same time warns you about the possibliity of Zenith being unpredictable and potentially dangerous

9. Sana-Rae has a vision and tells you Ashara Zavros is on Alderaan , but once you get there you will have to fight hard to get to her location - you receive unexpected help from a man called Vector Hyllus

Disclaimer: if any of what i wrote above becomes reality, not my fault! LOL

Your ideas aren't bad, especially the one about Jaesa.

But I must disagree on SCORPIO, since you can either destroy her, or let her merge with Iokath.

As for a choice between Theron and Lana, I'm not sure... the devs seem to be fond of them. And Lana is no longer an imperial, as Theron is no longer a Republican now. I don't think these two would have any lingering allegiance to their former factions. Both of them are like extensions of our character: the right arm, the left arm.

Zenith, Theran, Scourge are the only non-romanceable pets left so I guess they'll be alliance alerts... Or Scourge may be part of the actual story, since he has a direct link with the Emperor.

All the others will probably be obtainable in the story, I just hope they won't make us choose between two everytime....

(i.e: I couldn't choose between Mako and Corso, I love them both too much ;_;)

The thing I find frustrating, even if I know the pace of the story is guilty for this, is the fact that it's been more than one year since we were freed from carbonite, our face has been broadcasted all over the galaxy many times, so WHERE are all our forgotten lovers? I mean, I know for a fact that my Corso is so in love with my gunslinger (Bowdarr said himself that he cried and cried when I disappeared) that he would jump on the first ship to reunite with her... Or is he lost on the other side of Dantooine raising rontos without any technology around ?

Mako is connected to holonet 24/7, she cannot not know I am alive, and she is like a sister to my BHs.... Torian told us he left her on a planet when Mandalore called...

Ashara and Jaesa are harder to deal with, since they both are "mixed" jedi... Let's say gray jedi.

Andronikos and Iresso are probably back to their old activities... But they have to know about us too, eveyone knows about the alliance...

Doc, Nadia, Raina, Kira, Vector... I really can't imagine what became of them... Even Khem...