Purple Biochem implants?

_Dakkon_

Hey guys. So I had a question about Biochem purple implants. Looking at Torhead and a few other sites, these schematics aren't listed. Do I still just reverse engineer blue implants hoping to get the purple schematic? I wanted to be sure before trying this.

Hey guys. So I had a question about Biochem purple implants. Looking at Torhead and a few other sites, these schematics aren't listed. Do I still just reverse engineer blue implants hoping to get the purple schematic? I wanted to be sure before trying this.

yes, reverse engineer blues and pop out purples.

here's an image of the one i made a few days ago.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5720/purpleenhancers.jpg

I think they work kind of like the ear pieces in cybernetics the maker might get an extra stat or higher level version that is BoP. I know for the ear pieces I had to RE to get it up but you will probably see schematics from Hadmodes and Operations

This thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=45866

goes into excellent detail as to the branches and names and stats that they can reverse-engineer into.

TLDR - If you start with a blue schematic and RE you get a purple with a name (like Overkill or Critical) based on which stat it adds. You can then RE that purple and get a deep purple with a different name (like Fervor or Hawkeye) and another stat.

This thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=45866

goes into excellent detail as to the branches and names and stats that they can reverse-engineer into.

TLDR - If you start with a blue schematic and RE you get a purple with a name (like Overkill or Critical) based on which stat it adds. You can then RE that purple and get a deep purple with a different name (like Fervor or Hawkeye) and another stat.

Correction: Greens RE into blues with Overkill, Critical, Redoubt. Blues then RE into purples with Hawkeye, etc.

Your information is telling poeple to try to RE their purples. Bad idea.

Correction: Greens RE into blues with Overkill, Critical, Redoubt. Blues then RE into purples with Hawkeye, etc.

Your information is telling poeple to try to RE their purples. Bad idea.

No. They go into greater detail in the thread I linked, but it seems there are certain cases where you RE purples to get dark/deep/tier-2 purples.

The trick seems to be that there's two tiers above whatever the schematic starts at. If you start with a green schematic (like from the crew skill trainer) then it goes up to blue (with a name like Overkill or Critical if it's gear not mods) then that goes up to purple (with a name like Fervor or Hawkeye, but again mods don't get the names, only gear does)

However, if you start from a blue schematic, you can RE to a purple (with a tier-1 name, like Overkill or Critical) then RE that purple to a tier-2 purple (like Fervor or Hawkeye)