Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Story do you always find yourself repeating and why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which Story do you always find yourself repeating and why?

Ardrossan
09.14.2019 , 10:20 AM | #21
Sith Warriors, for all the reasons mentioned. I have seven of them. My least favorite class story is the Sith Inquisitor, but I still have four of them, so I only dislike the story relative to how much I like the others more.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Companions are a crutch for the weak.

PhalanxKotor
09.15.2019 , 07:05 PM | #22
Moslty Sith Warrior, already done it 3 times, going to the 4 now.

Also replaying the Trooper as a woman. Got tired of using Lightsabers all the time

JuventusAndFCK
09.16.2019 , 03:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by PhalanxKotor View Post
Moslty Sith Warrior, already done it 3 times, going to the 4 now.

Also replaying the Trooper as a woman. Got tired of using Lightsabers all the time
Male troopers don't use lightsabers

EuanBrown
09.17.2019 , 07:05 AM | #24
Played both sith classes twice and made a new warrior again, just love the satisfying progression of your character. With the other classes I just don't feel the same sense of starting from nothing and becoming the top dog. I also like the smuggler story for the dialogue and the attitude and the fun scoundrel gameplay. Can say for certain I'm not bothered about playing the consular, trooper or agent stories again but the other I could do again and the sith classes at least another twice each
Let the Wookie win.

AlrikFassbauer
09.17.2019 , 10:46 AM | #25
I get the impression as if people replay class stories because of the "coming into power" aspect of them. Other aspects apart from power don't seem to interest people at all.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

JuventusAndFCK
09.18.2019 , 04:24 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EuanBrown View Post
With the other classes I just don't feel the same sense of starting from nothing and becoming the top dog.
I quite enjoy troopers because their story is all about rising in the ranks.

JJKerryee
09.18.2019 , 05:55 AM | #27
For me, it's definitely the Jedi Knight. Although the story is full of cliches I end up enjoying it a lot. Some players say it feels like it would have been the story of KOTOR 3 if it ever was released and I agree.
Use my referral link, you know you want to: http://www.swtor.com/r/qb2Ygz And we both get good things!
Retreat is not weakness, it is strategy.

Ardrossan
09.18.2019 , 04:12 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
Male troopers don't use lightsabers
It's a euphemism.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Companions are a crutch for the weak.

Gorra-Syn
09.29.2019 , 09:07 PM | #29
Before this game came out, I created a story that followed a young Sith and his rise to power. His story is a very sad one, and actually very "human". I wanted to create something that showed a Sith before and after his soul was lost, and not just some "cool bad guy" for the hero to beat on. The rise to power of the SI was the one class that had the closest feel to the story I had created all those years ago, and It's the one that always pulls me back. I've been gone since 2017 and just came back last week.... cause I needed THAT feeling again.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE "since 77" CLUB

SerraShar
10.03.2019 , 06:35 AM | #30
Jedi councilor , believe it or not yes the companions are boring . Yes chapter 2 is a snore fest lol but I love how zen you can play in the story .

Sith warrior LS is my 2nd , Sith Inquisitor DS run (always) is my 3rd . I think I got a couple of others, the only story I only did twice and can't bring myself to do anymore is the Jedi Knight . Its overrated and in comparaison to Sith warrior....something missing .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!