Commanding Legacy CC cost

sentientomega

I've no character who's anywhere near CR 300 yet, but I want to be able to put cartel coins aside for when I do get characters for each of the servers I'm on, to that rank.

Unless you meet the requirements (hitting 300 with a char), you cannot see the cartel coin cost for that or any other legacy or character perk to unlock, as there is no specified amount in cartel coins shown upon mousing over the perk.

So having said that, how much is the cost, in cartel coins, to unlock the commanding legacy perk?

Someone has already answered the question but the question confuses me. I assumed you were talking about the legacy perk that gives you +25% CXP for each mirror class that has reached Command Level 300. If so I thought that perk was a once off purchase of one million for your entire legacy forever. Why would anyone want to spend hundreds of cartel coins on this?

Someone has already answered the question but the question confuses me. I assumed you were talking about the legacy perk that gives you +25% CXP for each mirror class that has reached Command Level 300. If so I thought that perk was a once off purchase of one million for your entire legacy forever. Why would anyone want to spend hundreds of cartel coins on this?

Because a lot of people are lazy and poor so CC is probably a better option for them.

I don't mind spending CCs on this, hence my question. I do mind spending 2 million credits on it when these can be spent on something else, so I appreciate the answer to my question.

Now, would I be correct in assuming that if you tried the out character transfer legacy copy, would I only need to spend one lot of CCs, or wouldn't it copy the unlock to another server, unlike with other legacy-wide unlocks?

I don't mind spending CCs on this, hence my question. I do mind spending 2 million credits on it when these can be spent on something else, so I appreciate the answer to my question.

Now, would I be correct in assuming that if you tried the out character transfer legacy copy, would I only need to spend one lot of CCs, or wouldn't it copy the unlock to another server, unlike with other legacy-wide unlocks?

If you've already done the transfer, it won't copy. It really is per legacy. If you do the copy *after*, of course it copies.

and you only have to pay for the first one. to unlock the other three, you have those granted to you by leveling (non mirror) classes to 300. so you need to have 4 non mirroring toons to 300 to have the 100% boost

I believe that you and the OP are talking about two different things. There is the "improved command experience" perks that can be purchased with credits or cartel coins that apply only to the character it is purchased on, and then there is the command XP boost for getting the 4 classes to command rank 300 that applies to your entire legacy and is exported to other servers when you transfer your legacy.

and you only have to pay for the first one. to unlock the other three, you have those granted to you by leveling (non mirror) classes to 300. so you need to have 4 non mirroring toons to 300 to have the 100% boost

Just one time for that legacy huh? That's not so bad, I'm relieved now. I thought I would have to pay 2mil for all 4. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Just one time for that legacy huh? That's not so bad, I'm relieved now. I thought I would have to pay 2mil for all 4. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Best 2 million credits ever spent. Well, rocket boost is pretty close.