Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sawbones best healer for pvp??

Turn-XGundam
11.12.2017 , 01:39 PM | #1
i came back to swtor after 4 yrs, was wondering are sawbones still the best healers??

Zero_Unlimited
11.13.2017 , 01:49 AM | #2
No sawbones haven't been good healers since 2.0. Sawbones suffer from lack of burst healing, ease of interruption, and no 30% damage reduction while stunned (like the other healers have). If you want to heal competitively in pvp, roll a sage.

kissingaiur
11.13.2017 , 08:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zero_Unlimited View Post
No sawbones haven't been good healers since 2.0. Sawbones suffer from lack of burst healing, ease of interruption, and no 30% damage reduction while stunned (like the other healers have). If you want to heal competitively in pvp, roll a sage.
This is just wrong.

Even after 2.0 operative healers have stil been strong and the second or best healer for pvp.

The only difference between the other two healers is that operatives have a higher skill cap. I have been playing operative since season 2 and I have yet to really struggle in pvp. The only reason players seem to drift from it is sorcs and mercs are less punishing and a lot easier to play. Operative are still the BEST cleave healer and have the most hps potental out of the 2 other healing classes.

If your new to healing and want the easiest brainless healing class play sorc.

If you want god tier dcds and want to survive doing ok healing play merc.

If you want to do the best cleave healing and like a challenge playing the most fair healing class in the game play operative.
Hothothothothothotho
"I need you all to know that Iíve transcended ranked pvp by reading about it on the forums"
5.6 PvP Operative Healing / twitch.tv/kissingaiur