Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 18th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nubwysenu's Avatar


Nubwysenu
04.18.2017 , 10:52 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Status update: We have isolated a fix for the issue. We are hopeful we can have it fixed in the next 30 minutes and I will pass on an update as that time approaches.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thanks Eric, we appreciate it!

IamBear's Avatar


IamBear
04.18.2017 , 10:52 AM | #72
Ya, what he said. Cartel coins.

tallieoverred's Avatar


tallieoverred
04.18.2017 , 10:53 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by prote View Post
Perhaps some free cartel coins for the largely inconvenienced harbinger players
hilarious

zachwithnok's Avatar


zachwithnok
04.18.2017 , 10:54 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by JasmineNyCole View Post
T-T I've been waiting since the patch was done to be able to play!! At this rate I wont get to play until I get home next week! Very unfair for those of us who play on Harbinger!
I mean, to say it's "unfair" when there are server issues for a single server is reaching a bit. It's not like they pushed back content or changed their minds lol, servers have issues sometimes. Trust me, I do networking for a living. Ever had to restart your computer randomly cause something is acting weird? Servers are no different, they're just bigger computers.

BSYSLT's Avatar


BSYSLT
04.18.2017 , 10:55 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by prote View Post
Perhaps some free cartel coins for the largely inconvenienced harbinger players
Yeah, right. If they did give us free CC it would be some minuscule amount. They only give 500 to subscribers, which isn't enough. Subs should get 1000 CC a month. If they do decide to give Harbinger players free CC for this, it wouldn't be more than 50 of them.

Seterade's Avatar


Seterade
04.18.2017 , 10:56 AM | #76
This never fails to be amusing. Players who pay 50 cents a day want to be compensated for an hour of waiting, when it reality they don't play 24/7 and people on the other side of the world are inconvenienced every Tuesday. That's only referring to maintenance as scheduled.

Tsarvong's Avatar


Tsarvong
04.18.2017 , 10:57 AM | #77
The Harbinger server is still down. Is the patch not done for that server?

JasmineNyCole's Avatar


JasmineNyCole
04.18.2017 , 10:57 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by zachwithnok View Post
I mean, to say it's "unfair" when there are server issues for a single server is reaching a bit. It's not like they pushed back content or changed their minds lol, servers have issues sometimes. Trust me, I do networking for a living. Ever had to restart your computer randomly cause something is acting weird? Servers are no different, they're just bigger computers.
My problem is that it is just about ALWAYS this server that has issues.

BSYSLT's Avatar


BSYSLT
04.18.2017 , 10:59 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
This never fails to be amusing. Players who pay 50 cents a day want to be compensated for an hour of waiting, when it reality they don't play 24/7 and people on the other side of the world are inconvenienced every Tuesday. That's only referring to maintenance as scheduled.
When Star Wars becomes more profitable in Europe then I guess American players will be inconvenienced on Tuesdays.

tallieoverred's Avatar


tallieoverred
04.18.2017 , 10:59 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsarvong View Post
The Harbinger server is still down. Is the patch not done for that server?
That appears to be the case. My best guess is that Harbinger has more data to work on than the other servers due to it's massive population.