Cybertech crafted vehicles are bound?

Drider

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Loving 99% of everything in this amazing game so far, but this has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen yet. The coolest things I can make with cybertech I can't share or sell? So I make three and then I got three and then I'm done?

Let's make some noise on this and get it changed!

BTW, my cyber is at 400 and I have learned all 3 discovered schems.

Custom-Built Hoverbike

Components:

12 Insulating Flux

22 Plasteel

22 Xonolite

32 Chanlon

Binds on Pickup

Requires Level 25

Increase movement speed by 90%

Requires: Speeder Piloting (Rank 1)

Custom-Built Speederbike

Components:

22 Resinite

32 Diatium

22 Titanium

12 Brazing Flux

Binds on Pickup

Requires Level 40

Increase movement speed by 100%

Requires: Speeder Piloting (Rank 2)

Hotrigged Speederbike

Components:

32 Durasteel

12 Thermoplast Flux

22 Zal Alloy

22 Ciridium

10 Mandalorian Iron

Binds on Pickup

Requires Level 50

Increase movement speed by 110%

Requires: Speeder Piloting (Rank 3)

Bump.

Loving 99% of everything in this amazing game so far, but this has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen yet. The coolest things I can make with cybertech I can't share or sell? So I make three and then I got three and then I'm done?

Let's make some noise on this and get it changed!

I don't want the bop ones to change. That's a perk of the profession. I would, however, like to see others that can be crafted and sold. That too would be a perk of the profession.

I don't want the bop ones to change. That's a perk of the profession. I would, however, like to see others that can be crafted and sold. That too would be a perk of the profession.

Absolutely! Not at all wanting to lose any current perks, but would love some cool items that I can share with my friends.

BTW all non-consumable grenades are also BOP

Edited by DarkAlleyEthics

What we can't sell these!? All we make are different speeders heck if is BOP they could have atleast gone 10% personal use or something this is just stupid.

I rather make the all the bikes and custom make the color with special details, and criting the craft gives it a 5% speed boost or something at least there is a profit in that.

Not this.

wait...seriously?? We can't share or sell the speeders we make?! Why? I'm not following...can someone please explain why the arguably and seemingly coolest thing you can make in this profession is restricted this way? But I noticed on the GTN there's a tab for Mounts, doesn't that imply we can sell speeders?

wait...seriously?? We can't share or sell the speeders we make?! Why? I'm not following...can someone please explain why the arguably and seemingly coolest thing you can make in this profession is restricted this way? But I noticed on the GTN there's a tab for Mounts, doesn't that imply we can sell speeders?

The mount and pet tab are there for future additions i can guarantee it. I can also see no one in this thread has played wow and had either tailoring or engineering and seen that both professions get 2-3 mounts only they can use can almost say for certain thats where the idea came from for profession perk mounts in this.

The mount and pet tab are there for future additions i can guarantee it. I can also see no one in this thread has played wow and had either tailoring or engineering and seen that both professions get 2-3 mounts only they can use can almost say for certain thats where the idea came from for profession perk mounts in this.

This :D

You can guarantee it?

So if it doesn't happen, we can ask you personaly for a refund on our subscriptions? :p

It was a stupid idea in WoW, it is a stupid idea here. Bioware should not copy everything blindly.

awww, there goes like 40-60% of the reason I chose this profession, thought it'd be cool to craft speeders for guildies/friends. Oh well, shouldve read the fine print :(

and no, i didnt play wow or any other mmo before this. I saw WoW consume my roomate so I avoided all MMO's...but this was star wars and I couldnt help it lol.

Edited by Xtrema

This is intentional and I do not think it should be changed. Some people want that mount to show off as a sign that they have whatever the required rank is for that skill. Certain people should not be able to make these mounts go public, because that would ruin it for the people who may have even picked up that skill for a unique mount.