Kicking these days are getting pretty bad

Well, the game is rated 16+, so technically the 12 year-old should not be playing.

Now that the pedantic bit is out of the way:

No.

Put the idiots on ignore and report them for harassment if need be, their behaviour was unreasonable.

Well, the game is rated 16+, so technically the 12 year-old should not be playing.

Now that the pedantic bit is out of the way:

No.

Put the idiots on ignore and report them for harassment if need be, their behaviour was unreasonable.

Ouch... Then I should probably keep low profile... :p

if everyone in general chat is 16 or over then it is just plain sad what some of them are saying and acting out:(:

besides my guild leader and her husband group up with their two children very often for a family night of gaming. her children are not 16 either. then again our guild is very respectful and mature in how we talk and treat each other in vent, channel and in game.

actually i can't see anything in this game that warrants a 16 year old requirement except perhaps the newly implemented sgrs.:rolleyes:

op just be glad you got out of that group.

Why was the 12 year old being picked on?

^^This is what I'd like to know before I call the "bullies" out.

In order for us to be more sympathetic, I'd like to know the story. What was the kid doing? Were the people simply offering advice on how to play and someone got sensitive about it? How exactly were they "picking on" this kid?

It's easy to come on the forums and say people were being mean, but OP, you have not told me anything. Besides, if these guys were jerks as you say, isn't it best that you don't play together? Simply put them on ignore. I'm not sure why you were upset about being kicked from the group when maybe you should be upset about the bullying. But your title "Kicking these days are getting pretty bad" tells me that is what upset you most, not their attitude.