Few Questions.

Kanshan

Okay sorry for vague title but I do have a few questions.

I am looking to level, Sith Inquisitor or Imperial Agent next.

Now I am looking for, which you all think has the most meaningful companions.

Companion(s) that are highly involved with the class story itself.

Probably the inquis? Khem is... Khem. I like the Agent and their companions more in general, but... Khem. He is pretty important, storywise.

I haven't played the Imperial Agent too much yet.

However if you are just asking about importance of companions, I doubt you can find a class story where the companions are as important as they are in the SI story. I mean that is one of my biggest complaints with the SI story, companions and NPCs come up with all the plans with almost no input from the SI and about the only thing the SI contributes is brute force. Some people disagree with me on that though. *shrug*

Basically if you want a good storyline play the Imperial Agent because the general consensus is that the Imperial Agent is one of(if not the) best storyline in the game. If you want your companions to solve all your problems while you blow stuff up go with Sith Inquisitor.

Inquisitor. Absolutely. Khem Val alone has more main-plot involvement than the entire Imperial Agent team gets, and the Inquisitor's other companions stay heavily involved as well.

IA has an incredible story and some awesome companion concepts, but after each companion's planet recruitment, their only main-line story significance is one occasion where you lose access to one companion for a while. Thrilling, I know.