Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kalio doesn't react? (and tanking problems)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kalio doesn't react? (and tanking problems)

Delease
01.24.2012 , 10:03 AM | #11
i usually toss in a rifle shot after a ambush and it activates them

Byoo
01.24.2012 , 01:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchonSaar View Post
I'm not sure if it's a bug or *intended*, but if I start a fight with anything but grenade, Kalio simply stays there and does nothing (yes, I double checked she's not set on passive). I've played all the other classes and every other companion, including tanks, react and attack the enemy the moment I engage....however Kalio simply stays there and watches, until enemy gets near me or I use grenade...***?

Another problem I have with her is that she doesn't hold aggro at all...at level 20 for instance, Khem Val could get the attention of all the mobs; Kalio has trouble keeping the aggro even with 1... (yes, she is set on tanking stance)
I have 2 extra mouse buttons on my mouse and set one of them to pet attack and the other one to switch to next target. I send her at the beginning of every fight and am fine. I'm sure you can do it on your keybord too.

Fonitrus
01.24.2012 , 07:43 PM | #13
i have her in guard mode constantly because after the yestrdays patch she now goes and pulls new groups of mobs all by herself after we cleared 1 group.

she is a very cr4ppy excuse for a tank if she is not super heaviliy geared and even then she struggles on elites so last thing i want after a heavy fight and preparing to recuperate is another group of mobs bearing down on us because she was all troo trigger happy.

this new behaviour was not there on monday night but only started this aftyer the patch.

anyone else noticed this?
Let each man be repaid in full

~~~ Facilitating communication, resulting in the termination of hostilities ~~~