Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunters Shoulder Slam???? Whats the go....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Bounty Hunters Shoulder Slam???? Whats the go....

davejbomb
01.24.2012 , 05:06 PM | #1
Bio

Does anyone else have issues with Shoulder Slam, ?????

I seem to be unable to use this move on anything, Iíve even ran back to Hutta and tested it on the low level mobs just to get my needed fix. " didnt work "

It does not work in pvp either. I would like the opportunity to slam my shoulder into what ever i choose, and not have to worry about it being incapacitated or not.

Why is there restriction on all classes and their moves..... ??? Really limits game play, and pvp would be crazy and a lot more full on if players didnít have to wait for incapacitated targets.
**BIOHAZARD** Aussie 16man guild GM.

Reavyn
01.24.2012 , 05:43 PM | #2
Every class gets a move like this. However, it can NOT be used on anything that is elite or above.
░▒▓▓▌╞Crimson Legion╡▐▓▓▒░
╠╪ Guild Site ╪═▶◀═╪ Recruitment ╪╣

davejbomb
01.24.2012 , 06:36 PM | #3
I understand that,

My question is WHY!!! is it even in the game if no player has it on their action bars...
**BIOHAZARD** Aussie 16man guild GM.

Rakiv
01.24.2012 , 07:39 PM | #4
You can't use rail shot unless a target is "burning", same idea.

Phaentom
01.24.2012 , 07:56 PM | #5
It and all the other class equivalents are used solely as a skill to assist in PvE, its a low to no cost skill to kill standard mobs in fewer hits.

Demolithe
01.24.2012 , 08:08 PM | #6
True, but you can use Rail shot a LOT since you have an ability that puts a dot on the target 100% of the time (uppercut if you're a shield tech Powertech). I <3 Rail shot and really with Shoulder Slam would be similar. Shoulder Slam just isn't useable or useful. No point in using it against Strong and weak mobs, you don't need it.