Announcement: Operative Heals Suck

pegattii

they are awesome because you probably have a sorc co-healer.

if you do hm/nim or ranked pvp you want a sorc.

i don't heal on operative, but i know how it feels, having rolled a sent for 3.0 progression, at least the first months, then rerolled mando, because melee was a lot harder in rav tos. now i suspect it's the same having a op healer..multiple rants in pvp section aswell. mercs i think almost completely disappeared as healers..

obviously if you do kofte solo crap, or farm heroics, you don't even need an advanced class

I've actually had people leave when I arrive in ranked arena because I am an Op healer. And I guess I should clear up I am not talking about PVE, because I really don't PVE that much. I'm talking ranked pvp arenas. Bottom line is there is no way for me to keep up like a Sorc. I've even been in games where for whatever reason I was not FF and my team was FFing their sorc healer and it is still impossible to keep up with sorc healing. It will take my teams forever to take a sorc down but I go down like a 2 dollar ****** on nickle night. It's seriously broken. I've only been playing SWTOR for a few months. I've been playing WOW since Vanilla, but I've played a healer for a long time and this **** is *********** broken bbbbaaaaaaaddddd. I will say Ops are pretty fun in non arena WZ, your kind of like a rouge healer. But lets cut the **** I can't save the day like a Sorc or even a Merc (Obviously Mercs are no where near a sorc either) when it comes down to it. I can through a couple hots out there maybe land a couple injections and then run for my life. Point is you need to figure something out.

they are awesome because you probably have a sorc co-healer.

if you do hm/nim

Really don't know what you are talking about.

Operative/Sawbones heals are fine for any PVE content. We do HM/NIM content with 2 sawbones at times and guess what it isn't any problem. Personally I have had to adjust my playing style, but I would still rather heal on my sawbones rather than my sage.

Now for PVP do to balance everything sucks compared to sorc/sage.

Edited by mikebevo

Really don't know what you are talking about.

Operative/Sawbones heals are fine for any PVE content. We do HM/NIM content with 2 sawbones at times and guess what it isn't any problem. Personally I have had to adjust my playing style, but I would still rather heal on my sawbones rather than my sage.

Now for PVP do to balance everything sucks compared to sorc/sage.

But operatives are still underpowered in pvp.

We need more healing through hots andsurgical not through casts and goofy umbrella aoe heal

you are misunderstanding what is going on. op heals are fine for pve, because the heals themselves are fine. that is not the problem in pvp. the problem in pvp is that sorcs have too many escapes, absorbs, and ways to avoid damage, that ops have to eat.

So basically what I've gathered is that EA is probably making to much money from people rerolling and buying **** with real money from cartel coins. And as for you waitress union rep. Here’s a quarter. Go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.

But operatives are still underpowered in pvp.

We need more healing through hots andsurgical not through casts and goofy umbrella aoe heal

Agree which is why wrote everything sucks compaired the sages/sorc in PVP. Was replying to someone saying opertives/sawbones sucked in HM/NiM ops, which is completely untrue. PVE sawbones are fine, pvp is where there is NO balance between healing classes.