Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6.0 Immortal Juggernaut Guide

Jethsidi
12.21.2019 , 12:51 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Elssha View Post

I disagree.
Positioning is key, but you can use mad dash in most fights (ops or FP), just by sticking yourself against the wall and twirling in place, or for bosses that don't move mad dashing and leaping back immediately. It does take a smidge of planning, but totally doable.

Mad dash is also essential as a cheese in some fights.
A great example is lighting field on Dreadguards (TfB 2nd boss, NiM) where that negates all damage and you can DPS in mid until you need to dash and leap back (DPS or Tank). When holding Cyphas, it also means his leap to you after happens while you have that nifty 20%DR up (Undying 4piece) every time ^_^
This has been addressed in the revision. Thanks going out to you and others who were adamant it be updated to highlight this ability <3
Don't ever learn how to tank.
They won't let you do anything else once they know you are good at it.

graycrow
12.21.2019 , 02:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jethsidi View Post
Terms

My Gear Sets

Full Mitigation
  • 5591 Defense ~35.86%

I guess 35% instead 25% is typo?

Jethsidi
12.21.2019 , 02:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by graycrow View Post
I guess 35% instead 25% is typo?
Juggernaut Defense-
  • Base: 5%
  • Lash Out: +3%
  • Blade Barricade: +5%
  • Defensive Slashes: +2% (Ravage grants +6% for 6s, 18s CD. This means 33% uptime, averaging to +2%).

So your baseline before gear is 15%. Building 5591 Defense Rsting increases your Defense Chance by +20.86%. Meaning 15 + 20.86 = 35.86%.

LeyDrewid
12.22.2019 , 09:12 PM | #14
Force Clarity does not appear to increase the damage of the AoE part of Crushing Blow

Jethsidi
12.23.2019 , 02:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LeyDrewid View Post
Force Clarity does not appear to increase the damage of the AoE part of Crushing Blow
Just re-tested this this morning. Is RIP for AoE threat opener, but in single-target you should still save your Force Clarity/Furious Power for that move.

Will update the verbiage in that part today. Thank you.

Tsillah
12.25.2019 , 04:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jethsidi View Post
Juggernaut Defense-
  • Base: 5%
  • Lash Out: +3%
  • Blade Barricade: +5%
  • Defensive Slashes: +2% (Ravage grants +6% for 6s, 18s CD. This means 33% uptime, averaging to +2%).

So your baseline before gear is 15%. Building 5591 Defense Rsting increases your Defense Chance by +20.86%. Meaning 15 + 20.86 = 35.86%.
Yeah that was a little confusing because the last two items on that list are not generated by your stat pool but are triggered in combat. So the stat pool plus fixed bonuses comes to around 28% in a static situation as I understand it.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

Jethsidi
12.25.2019 , 05:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
Yeah that was a little confusing because the last two items on that list are not generated by your stat pool but are triggered in combat. So the stat pool plus fixed bonuses comes to around 28% in a static situation as I understand it.
In writing this I was trying to balance brevity and preciseness. There is a lot of math I left out because I know the average reader will zone out once they see equations and such (also why I paraphrased some of the passives down to what is relevant instead of just copy/pasting them). If you want more specific details I'd be happy to answer them here, and I will think about how to add them into the main guide.

Xhelis
01.07.2020 , 03:51 PM | #18
quick question about armorings. Which of the alphabet soup armorings is considered BIS? DPS tends to prefer the R-2 versions. Same for Resistive Armorings?
You like Free stuff. I like free stuff.
You know you want to.

Just CLICK it.

Jethsidi
01.08.2020 , 07:41 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Xhelis View Post
quick question about armorings. Which of the alphabet soup armorings is considered BIS? DPS tends to prefer the R-2 versions. Same for Resistive Armorings?
I believe you're mixing your terms. For Armorings, Tanks want Resistive 80/80 R-1. These give +431 Mastery, +451 Endurance. DPS/Healers use Versatile 80/80 R-1, which give +471 Mastery, +409 Endurance.

For Mods, Tanks use Warding 80B/80B R-1. These give you +409 Endurance, +285 Defense. DPS/Healers use the Lethal 80 R-2's, unlettered.

Xhelis
01.08.2020 , 09:59 AM | #20
Thanks for the information. I think the various mods, armorings, enhancements, hilts.barrels needed some variety. Maybe things went a bit far. Perhaps I've gotten caught up in the BIS everywhere for everything juju. I've seen the spreadsheets and read some guides. A lot of those guides do not mention lettered designation of mods. So they say "Just use Superior Lethal" or "Just use Initiative" not mentioning A, B, R, AR, BR letterings and the variations of those.

Thank you for some clarification.
You like Free stuff. I like free stuff.
You know you want to.

Just CLICK it.