Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

CaptainPeabo

Hey everyone, I'm the guild liaison for Pax, and my in-game name is Bryson. I'm trying to set up a meeting with various guild leaders sometime in game. I'm not going to set a date yet bc I want to see who would show up and what would be the best time to show up. Any guild would be welcome to come, Republic or Imperial, big or small as well.

But things that I would like to bring up is the POT5 Chat in-game, setting up social events for our members on various dates, setting up some more frequent open world PvP events. And other thoughts or ideas that you guys might have as well. This meeting is not for telling people how to use their guilds by any stretch, or a ploy to gather up new members.

We are honestly trying to come up with ways of making the game more enjoyable for everyone's members. And give us something more to do besides warzones, raids, and dailies. If you're interested please just post your guild's name and website and a reasonable time of the day you can do the meeting. I plan on having the meeting sometime in November hopefully before f2p. Thanks for reading and see you guys in game.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey count <Addiction> in, im the GM, my ingame name is Afflixtion, or you can contact plasmaticwho or cybernetica, Id be good to meet up almost any day and time. website is Addictiongaming.enjin.com Edited by RBreeze

Hey count <Addiction> in the GM, my ingame name is Afflixtion, or you can contact plasmaticwho or cybernetica, Id be good to meet up almost any day and time.

alright I'll let u guys know when as soon as i can do you guys have a website that i can drop in a say hey to everyone

I am the GM of <Ascensión> and think this is a great idea. I am available almost any day and time CST. My in game name is Ja'zel so you can message me in game or at our website http://www.swtor-ascension.com. I look forward to speaking with you and the meeting as well. During peak CST times we avg 30-40 members online and I am always looking for ways to break the every day ho hum of the game. Talk soon!

I promise im looking at these posts, ill be contacting guilds in the next week to number 1 introduce myself to you guys and two iron out a good date and location. Pax is working on a new communication client now so that's why I was thinking of setting the date to late October early November Edited by CaptainPeabo

I would definitely be interested in attending this meeting. I am the GM for <Teenage Mutant Ninja Jawas>

We are definitely interested in bringing guilds together for larger events. My In game name is Quesse

To contact me on Imperial Side you would need to Message Kabaroth. We do not have a guild website at the moment. Looking forward to what this meeting comes up with so please contact me via in game mail, or forums :D

<Casual> aka <o, God, Purple Saber Bros> will be interested in World PvP. Definitely hit up Chea or Thingone on how we can get involved.
Thats cool but this isnt just about World PvP so if you guys would like to attend the meeting lets me know and ill get back to you guys soon

Thats cool but this isnt just about World PvP so if you guys would like to attend the meeting lets me know and ill get back to you guys soon

Most definitely what ever event it is we'll be definitely interested. After all this is a PvP community and whatever we can so to promote it more is ok with us.

Be it 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4 5vs5 syncing RWZ queues or world pvp we are up for it. Like I said contact Ralex, Chea, Thingone or Venni.

Most definitely what ever event it is we'll be definitely interested. After all this is a PvP community and whatever we can so to promote it more is ok with us.

Be it 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4 5vs5 syncing RWZ queues or world pvp we are up for it. Like I said contact Ralex, Chea, Thingone or Venni.

Cool we will definitely give you news soon on what we plan to do