Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

better saber attacks

elliotgreen's Avatar


elliotgreen
08.24.2017 , 08:42 AM | #1
can we possibly in the future get better saber attacks for the sage and sorcerer? consular's from past games usually do a bit of swinging but not as little as this!!

Xargas's Avatar


Xargas
09.25.2017 , 08:54 AM | #2
I could see that, though only if it's defensive abilities, it would fit his/her MO, and sorc/sages need a boost in defense

Vodolebon's Avatar


Vodolebon
09.26.2017 , 05:33 PM | #3
At this point on the lightning sorc, it'd be faster to remove the saber purely and simply:
the game forces me to light it up while fighting, but i never use it, what's the point?

RubedoZwei's Avatar


RubedoZwei
10.03.2017 , 11:24 AM | #4
Cutscene appeal. 'Cuz why not.

Setokai's Avatar


Setokai
10.03.2017 , 01:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vodolebon View Post
At this point on the lightning sorc, it'd be faster to remove the saber purely and simply:
the game forces me to light it up while fighting, but i never use it, what's the point?
Considering you need it for the ability recklessness otherwise it doesn't work
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player

Sith-Viscera's Avatar


Sith-Viscera
10.03.2017 , 06:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotgreen View Post
can we possibly in the future get better saber attacks for the sage and sorcerer? consular's from past games usually do a bit of swinging but not as little as this!!
Also maybe Make the Guardian not run while holding saber by 2 hands. It looks like my 3yr old Great Niece running with a wiffle ball bat. Not cool at all...

For those that maybe to young to know what a Wiffle Ball Bat is? GOOGLE it. lol I think i just told my age.....
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

ottffsse's Avatar


ottffsse
10.03.2017 , 10:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xargas View Post
I could see that, though only if it's defensive abilities, it would fit his/her MO, and sorc/sages need a boost in defense
You mean that legendary tier "lol-slash" utility? yeah bw need to just get rid of that utility and make it a standard feature of sorc/sage slash attacks - that it immobilizes and slows target for a short time